PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 05:41:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

did anyone say when this bowling is coming?

also wattsmyname i really like your avatar where did you get it????

hades

at most you see weekly bowling on tv where they battle out for first place and a small payday.thats a major championship to anyone? if im wrong name a few to me?

and am i the only one ever who walked into a bowling alley and seen five year old kid using both hands to roll a ball down a lane and hitting most pins? lol i dont recall seeing many lil kids sinking any birdies or eagles. maybe theyre hidden?

Tara

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 12:43:13 PM
lol its funny how the certain few stick together to agree on anything.

Who? Do they charge? I want in that group  ???   Is Pogo getting a bowling game to go with the golf game?  Im confused... >:D

hades

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 01:03:01 PM
at most you see weekly bowling on tv where they battle out for first place and a small payday.thats a major championship to anyone? if im wrong name a few to me?

and am i the only one ever who walked into a bowling alley and seen five year old kid using both hands to roll a ball down a lane and hitting most pins? lol i dont recall seeing many lil kids sinking any birdies or eagles. maybe theyre hidden?

:)) :)) Wait, so let me see if I get this straight... because it's a sport that kids can play, it's not as good as golf? Man, guess I won't take my kids to the local park to play basketball, football, soccer, baseball or let them play hockey! I hope one day I too can see through your clouded eyes. Guess it would be a "drastic" change from what I'm viewing now of sanity but hey, to each their own!

hades

um i didnt say it wasnt as good as golf? lol woe. i said its easier then golf  ;) :oo

foxx

Omg...

Apparently, everyone but Hades is wrong today.  Here's the thing though...
1-I can golf, and very well I might add.
2-I cannot bowl.
3-There is skill involved with bowling.  I can't believe no serious bowlers have jumped in on this yet.

But, Ya know, I may just be lying because some mystical cult leader that I follow told me to. 

hades

rolling that ball is something that needs years of practice apparently  :))

Tara

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 01:18:01 PM
Omg...

2-I cannot bowl.
3-There is skill involved with bowling.  I can't believe no serious bowlers have jumped in on this yet.

But, Ya know, I may just be lying because some mystical cult leader that I follow told me to. 

Leaker?  I don't mean to interupt you but why does your avatar say that under it?

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 01:20:43 PM
Omg...

2-I cannot bowl.

Leaker?  I don't mean to interupt you but why does your avatar say that under it?

HOMER!!!!  You sneaky sneaky little bad boy! 

Libra

Omg...

2-I cannot bowl.

:o

foxx

Is it better now?  I can't believe he did that!   :))

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 01:21:27 PM
Omg...

2-I cannot bowl.

HOMER!!!!  You sneaky sneaky little bad boy! 

When you join a bowling league with drag queens on Thursdays singing Karoke and drink cheap beer?  I think you should call yourself The Pickles Fan Club.  OR the Leaker Club..

foxx

lmao Lib.

Mr. Foxx has taken to calling her "Crusty Pickles", which I love!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 01:18:59 PM
rolling that ball is something that needs years of practice apparently  :))

Almost as much practice as hitting a ball with a club for many many yards! Golf is easy to do!

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 01:27:23 PM
lmao Lib.

I'm afraid to ask where the "crusty" part comes in..

Crusty the clown because of all the make-up she had on during last weeks performance??  :-\

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 17, 2006, 01:29:52 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 01:27:23 PM
lmao Lib.

I'm afraid to ask where the "crusty" part comes in..

Crusty the clown because of all the make-up she had on during last weeks performance??  :-\

I don't know why he started calling her that...my guess would be that it's probably not PG 13.... ;)

Blu

All bow to hades...pogo underworld god whos never wrong

wattsmyname

I thought the goal of bowling was to bowl a perfect 300 point game. not just roll the ball down the lane. I used to bowl on a league and no matter how much I practiced i still sucked In my openion. could not even get close to 300 point game. we had 1 person who could bowl a 300 point game. He still was not good enough to be a pro
because his average was only 278. I think it is as hard to be a pro bowler as it is to be a pro golfer. They do not have the major sponsor's  that golf this is why they are not on tv as much a golf.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview