PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 01:10:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

thanks mr. S  :;' have hit rank 40 wooooooohoo   :D 50's non members quiet as a mouse !!!

thanks again  :/\

Lynne

Me and another member used 2 and only 2 to get to rank 50

hades

sueann42

I just finish Pogo Bowl got all 50 ranks I have been playing every day sent's it came out
though I would never finish great auto could have not done it with out it ;::

fiz

Quote from: sueann42 on July 07, 2006, 08:25:14 AM
I just finish Pogo Bowl got all 50 ranks I have been playing every day sent's it came out
though I would never finish great auto could have not done it with out it ;::

I'm only on Rank 1.   ;D
Way to go!

jeffy

i played in the packed rooms where tourneys were going on lol
i just set my auto to not score really high, no one noticed little ole me
good luck everyone

ps the rank 50 ball is still the ugliest

hades

Libra

Why do we have to listen to the "do do do do do doooo?"  Why doesn't the game start IMMEDIATELY AFTER the friggin' egg timer runs out?   This game is slower than molasses in the winter.

It's a travesty, I tell ya.

hades

if it runs slow in the "fast" rooms i wonder how slow the "slow" rooms are.

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: hades on July 08, 2006, 09:06:45 PM
if it runs slow in the "fast" rooms i wonder how slow the "slow" rooms are.

I think you have like 40 seconds or more to wait in a "slow" room.

hades

trugunz

i need help. Is there a way to bowl to get alot more strikes with out cheats. Thanx

Homer

Quote from: trugunz on August 19, 2006, 11:21:35 AM
i need help. Is there a way to bowl to get alot more strikes with out cheats. Thanx

Practice. There are no guaranteed ways to get strikes.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

justahumping

I was in a room today and some people started playing a tourney. Well they started talking bout pogo adding 50 more ranks to pogo bowl making a total of 100 ranks to that game. Has anyone else heard this?

leeanne172

Oh man tell me it isn't so .. I just made rank .. um, I think 33, heck I'm still trying to accept the fact that lottso has 100   ???

justahumping

I am still trying out some other web sites to find out for sure but I was hoping that maybe someone in here would know? I hope they were just jerking my chain.

Julez

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

please say it isn't true!  Next to Bingo, bowling is another game I hate.  I played all 50 ranks with uncle.

justahumping

I have been looking all night and all morning long and have not found anything, anywhere about this. I think they were  jerking my chain is all. The only thing new that I have found, (and I do not know if this is new or not?) is about popit. Something about there being a new game or version that goes alone with popit and getting 50 ranks in there.  Not adding 50 more ranks, just something about another *version* of popit. and not on the mobile phones either?

hellokitty

Quote from: leeanne172 on August 21, 2006, 10:19:34 PM
Oh man tell me it isn't so .. I just made rank .. um, I think 33, heck I'm still trying to accept the fact that lottso has 100   ???

man im slow i just got to rank 4 errrrrrr lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview