This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

i need help with my cribbage challenge this week .i have 5/12 can someone help me get the rest. i have a cold and dont feel like working on it.

bluebell1us

need help with a personal challenge in free cell, if wattsmyname could help me again please :OO

wattsmyname

Quote from: bluebell1us on September 14, 2006, 07:05:42 AM
need help with a personal challenge in free cell, if wattsmyname could help me again please :OO

I sure can.  O0

wattsmyname

Quote from: wattsmyname on September 14, 2006, 09:53:09 AM
Quote from: bluebell1us on September 14, 2006, 07:05:42 AM

I sure can.  O0

Sorry I did not see your request in time. I just checked and you already finished the challenge  WTG!!

pixiespetite

Hi everyone

i was wondering if someone could help me with the Bronze Carrot Badge. I need to reach the speed round 200 times.Been playing forever and still only got 11 done.

Thanks

jodie

wattsmyname

Quote from: pixiespetite on September 14, 2006, 09:07:57 PM
Hi everyone

i was wondering if someone could help me with the Bronze Carrot Badge. I need to reach the speed round 200 times.Been playing forever and still only got 11 done.

Thanks

jodie

I can do that for you. You will need to e-mail me you pogo information.

outlawdave

i would like help with finishing my www golden carrot badge im on zucchini rank 13 rank 38 of 45. whomp down takes to long i read where wackster is faster. dont have that could someone finish it for me.

mhall_1972

Quote from: bobby on March 04, 2006, 10:02:58 AM
thanks everyone for offering :)

Can anyone help me with Pogo Bowl???  I can't even bowl 200 at a regular bowling alley.  Thank you,
meghall_1972

Tamelia

Would anyone care to help me with the Bowling challenge this week? if so, please pm me..
Thanks heaps

roxannevann

I do not have the auto for this one. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to help me please!!   :OO

Monkey

roxannevann

:OO  Can someone help me with the quick quack badge. It is going to take forever!   :OO

jennylove

:OO :'(( please can someone help me get this week bowling badge, i have never bowled in my life.lol :-X

harley89

Jenny normally the people on this forum would be glad to help but it seems alot of people are struggling to get badges this week. Me included.  Hopefully one of our more skilled members will be able to help you out.  Good Luck

wattsmyname

Anyone that still need help with this weeks challenges (bowling or quick quack) can e-mail me there Pogo information
(screen name and password) and I will do them in the morning.  <..>

Tori

I finished both of mine yesterday and will be glad to help with either...especially the bowling. If you want me to help, send me a pm here with your info and I will do it today.

Luna

If anyone needs help with bowling Im willing to help out as well. Just PM your info and I will get right on it

cranky

hi luna i can use the help i pm my info to you  so if you could that would be great . just pm me back  when u get the chance . i will not get on until i hear from you thank you cranky.

Luna

Quote from: cranky on September 21, 2006, 12:37:49 PM
hi luna i can use the help i pm my info to you  so if you could that would be great . just pm me back  when u get the chance . i will not get on until i hear from you thank you cranky.
Cranky I sent you a PM...you now have the bowling badge. Took me 2 games. Glad I was able to help

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview