Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

trentadue

Quote from: luna on September 21, 2006, 12:22:12 PM
If anyone needs help with bowling Im willing to help out as well. Just PM your info and I will get right on it

Hi Luna,

I can use some help with the bowling badge!  The highest I could get is 190  >:((  I don't know how to PM you though.  Any suggestions??

Dawn

Ryan122192

if anyone is willing to help me with quick quack i would gladly appreciate it. I'm relley getting tired of this game and im not that good at it so anyone willing to help plz let me know. I also tried the auto for pogo bowl and after a hour the highest i got was a 140.

Ryan122192

if anyonewunts to help me with this abdge i would gladly appreciate it.  :OO

wattsmyname

I can do the challenges for anyone that needs help.
You will need to e-mail me your Pogo screen name and password. Please give me time I am working on a friends now but will get to all that need help.

Revs

I have 2 accounts to do this week and this has got to be one of the hardest challenges ever!

Well it is for me, im having to do it by hand and i think i'm really going to scream  :OO

Why this week pogo...why!  :'((

Luna

Quote from: trentadue on September 22, 2006, 01:06:43 PM
If anyone needs help with bowling Im willing to help out as well. Just PM your info and I will get right on it

Hi Luna,

I can use some help with the bowling badge!  The highest I could get is 190  >:((  I don't know how to PM you though.  Any suggestions??

Dawn
Quote from: trentadue on September 22, 2006, 01:06:43 PM

Hi Luna,

Dawn

I sent you a PM. Hope you get it. Yes I dont mind helping you to get it thats if you still need help with it. Same goes with anyone who needs help getting their bowling badge. Just send me your pogo name and a password. Please dont send me your normal password. Make one up so when Im done you can go back to the original password

Luna

Quote from: wagnerb43 on September 22, 2006, 03:26:05 AM
HI, IM NEW AT THIS.  LUNA IF YOU CAN JUST HELP ME GET THE POGO BOWL.  I WOULD REALLY
APPRECIATE IT.  IM GETTING THE AUTO FOR QUICK QUACK. THE REGISTERATION CODE IS
WORKING FOR THAT YET.  I EMAIL THEM ABOUT IT. <O>

If you still need help let me know. I dont mind helping with the bowling one but ewww on any QQ lol...hate that game

xx_mandy_xx

i need help with the bowling one :/ this is the worst game ive ever played my highest score is like 160 lol

CrossCountry

Quote from: wattsmyname on September 22, 2006, 01:23:03 PM
I can do the challenges for anyone that needs help.
You will need to e-mail me your Pogo screen name and password. Please give me time I am working on a friends now but will get to all that need help.

i definately need help with quick quack i just cant get my auto to get over 170 for the bowling I NEED HELP :OO

Soxbabe

luna could you do the bowling one for me? i've been trying since wednesday and no luck. i even gave in and tried the auto... which gave me a high score of 156... and yes i had options selected right (shot 2)....

if you could help me out, i'd really appreciate it! thanks!

Luna

Quote from: Soxbabe on September 22, 2006, 05:43:19 PM
luna could you do the bowling one for me? i've been trying since wednesday and no luck. i even gave in and tried the auto... which gave me a high score of 156... and yes i had options selected right (shot 2)....

Sure I dont mind. I do need your pogo name and a password.  Also let me know when you want me to try for it.

Soxbabe

Quote from: luna on September 22, 2006, 05:48:12 PM

Sure I dont mind. I do need your pogo name and a password.  Also let me know when you want me to try for it.

thank you!!!!!!!!!! i'll pm you right now with the info :)

Luna

Quote from: Soxbabe on September 22, 2006, 05:49:16 PM

Ok kewl...as soon as I get it I'll log on to pogo.

Soxbabe

Quote from: luna on September 22, 2006, 05:50:02 PM

O0 alright.... go for it! lol and thanks a billion!  <3

Luna

Quote from: Soxbabe on September 22, 2006, 05:52:35 PM

Ok..you have the badge now. :/\

Luna

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 22, 2006, 04:21:40 PM
i need help with the bowling one :/ this is the worst game ive ever played my highest score is like 160 lol

xx mandy if you still need help let me know. Ive gotten badges for 2 other ppl. I dont mind the bowling one.

Soxbabe

Quote from: luna on September 22, 2006, 06:24:06 PM

you're the best luna! now i just have to do the QQ one, but i have 9 hours to work tomorrow, and sat's are slow.... so i'm sure i'll get far on that.

THANK YOU!!! x's a million!  <3

Luna

Quote from: Soxbabe on September 22, 2006, 06:34:35 PM
Quote from: luna on September 22, 2006, 06:24:06 PM

you're the best luna! now i just have to do the QQ one, but i have 9 hours to work tomorrow, and sat's are slow.... so i'm sure i'll get far on that.

THANK YOU!!! x's a million!  <3

You're very welcome. O0 Im glad I was able to get it for you so quickly. I dont mind the bowling one but I really dont care for QQ.

Soxbabe

i'm glad you got it for me quickly too! lol

i've only gotten 1 200+ game before, and it was a rare stroke of luck lol. it seemed just as i was doing good with bowlin' strikes and spares, i'd get 2 open frames and blow my chance away.

sigh.

i don't wanna play that game for a long time now!!!!!!!!

::)

but i'm really going to have to hustle on QQ... i think i'm at 14/100. oh well, plenty of time yet to get it.

Luna

Quote from: Soxbabe on September 22, 2006, 06:41:16 PM
i'm glad you got it for me quickly too! lol

i've only gotten 1 200+ game before, and it was a rare stroke of luck lol. it seemed just as i was doing good with bowlin' strikes and spares, i'd get 2 open frames and blow my chance away.

sigh.

i don't wanna play that game for a long time now!!!!!!!!

::)

but i'm really going to have to hustle on QQ... i think i'm at 14/100. oh well, plenty of time yet to get it.
Oh I feel for you on the QQ. Took me a few hrs to do that one. Good luck on it. As for bowling my score jumps up and down alot. But I still rather play it than play QQ . LOL

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview