PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 01:13:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

BabyCheetah

Apple...pm me your info and I will be more than happy to help you.

apple

BabyCheetah

BabyCheetah

If anyone needs help with their badges pm me and I will be more than happy to help.

skeem628

hi i  was wondering if neone was available to help me catch up in trivial pursuit UK and US?

if so please pm me and ill send info.. tysm embarrassed.gif

Tara

Quote from: skeem628 on February 17, 2009, 07:00:28 PM
hi i  was wondering if neone was available to help me catch up in trivial pursuit UK and US?

if so please pm me and ill send info.. tysm embarrassed.gif

It's all caught up, but you should have asked for help sooner. You were waaaaaaaay behind.  giggle2.gif

jamrow32

could someone out there help me with Euchre?  I hate the game horribly.  I am 2 of 3 on the weekly badge and 2 of 5 on the most recent mix and match.  Thanks in advance

vasunlover

I also need some help with this week's euchre-played for 2 straight hours and zilch

Joe C

I will be available after 6 p.m. to assist.

Please PM me AFTER 6 p.m. EST so I can help with Euchre. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on February 18, 2009, 09:03:51 AM
I also need some help with this week's euchre-played for 2 straight hours and zilch
"Follow The Leader" Weekly and "Going Alone" Mix and Match badge are done on your account. Please change your password. I am deleting your private message.
beer11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jamrow32 on February 18, 2009, 08:44:14 AM
could someone out there help me with Euchre?  I hate the game horribly.  I am 2 of 3 on the weekly badge and 2 of 5 on the most recent mix and match.  Thanks in advance
"Follow The Leader" Weekly and "Going Alone" Mix and Match badge are done on your account. Please change your password. I am deleting your private message.
beer11.gif

jamrow32

Joe C

Joe C

sweetlove7

Quote from: Joe C on January 29, 2009, 10:41:59 AM
If both players have TWO screennames, then EACH of them has ONE screenname that is GAINING rank points and the other is LOSING rank points. Once the highest rank is achieved, then they swap out to get the badges for the second screenname.

Or, if you are really anti-social, you have FOUR screennames and beat yourself.  tumbsup.gif

i had that i made up 3 other screen names and i couldn't get it to work.i only have one computer.

BabyCheetah

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview