PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 09:13:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamrow32

sock hop is really bad for that sort of thing.  I always let the game set for about 5-10 minutes after completely coming online.  That way it never locks up on me or anything like that.

amerc13

Thank you so much for your help!! I did that and I got it to work for me!  Again, Thank You!!

jamrow32

*Angel*

Help please!!! Trivial Pursuit....make the goal on 10 random puzzles.  Need it to finish that book and I suck at it.  Thanks so much!

Always willing to help if needed. :-)

Squid

Squid

aliceinks

Hi guys..I decided to do a Prem. Challenge and picked Winter's Gift Badge Album.. I can't seem to get the Snow Pop Badge in jungle Gin...I have to win three 300-point matches in 2 weeks!  I can't even get past 100!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have played on all the levels with no help in getting there.  sad.gif

TY :-)

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

BabyCheetah

~Sassy~

Quote from: aliceinks on February 28, 2009, 12:37:38 AM
Hi guys..I decided to do a Prem. Challenge and picked Winter's Gift Badge Album.. I can't seem to get the Snow Pop Badge in jungle Gin...I have to win three 300-point matches in 2 weeks!  I can't even get past 100!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have played on all the levels with no help in getting there.  sad.gif

TY :-)
Alice, you will need 25 posts if you are going to have someone on the forum help you. IF you are go to the the games section on here, that is the quickest way to get the necessary posts.
If you have a friend on Pogo, you could ask them to go in and let you win or you could just ask in the lobby area of Gin. There are a lot of nice people on Pogo and if you just type in asking if someone could help you with a badge, they might be willing. Good luck.

aliceinks

I'm sorry...I didn't see that in my email I received from here..and I admit I didn't read the rules here.  :-(
Happy to be here and heading for the games.    lipstick.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: aliceinks on February 28, 2009, 07:37:14 PM
I'm sorry...I didn't see that in my email I received from here..and I admit I didn't read the rules here.  :-(
Happy to be here and heading for the games.    lipstick.gif
You'll make it Alice and you will love the forum. Welcome aboard...have fun.  embrace.gif

aliceinks

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 28, 2009, 08:18:53 PM
You'll make it Alice and you will love the forum. Welcome aboard...have fun.  embrace.gif

TY Sassy   embrace.gif  Glad to have found you all. I need help all the time. ;-)
How in the heck do I PM? I don't see a button anywhere.

Squid

Welcome.  You have to have 25 posts before you can PM (send Private messages).  You're almost there... only a few to go.  Good luck.

~Sassy~

Quote from: aliceinks on February 28, 2009, 08:30:36 PM
TY Sassy   embrace.gif  Glad to have found you all. I need help all the time. ;-)
How in the heck do I PM? I don't see a button anywhere.
Over to your left there are two images, one with a face..that is to view someone's profile and the other looks like a notepad. Click on the one that looks like a note pad and that is how you send a pm. All you have to do is click on the a post...like mine, Squid's or Joe's and you can send a message to one of us. You will get the hang of it sweetie.

aliceinks

Quote from: Squid on February 28, 2009, 08:41:12 PM
Welcome.  You have to have 25 posts before you can PM (send Private messages).  You're almost there... only a few to go.  Good luck.
LOL  I read 20, not 25.  Must be time for bed.  ;-)

Squid

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 28, 2009, 09:19:21 PM
Over to your left there are two images, one with a face..that is to view someone's profile and the other looks like a notepad. Click on the one that looks like a note pad and that is how you send a pm. All you have to do is click on the a post...like mine, Squid's or Joe's and you can send a message to one of us. You will get the hang of it sweetie.

As some wise woman once said on this forum, "Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!".  I thought that "note pad" was just a way of telling if someone was online or not.  I was sending PM's by clicking on the name and scrolling down to the link "Send this member a private message" (or sumptin like that).  You saved me a couple of clicks, Sassers.  Thanks much. 

My face at this moment:   embarrassed.gif

Make that two:   embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif

giggle2.gif

BabyCheetah

Joe C

Alice

Send me the information by PM and I will get the badge for you tonight after 6 p.m. EST. I have to do errands before that. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview