PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 04:44:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: bobby on July 17, 2009, 11:37:33 AM
can anyone help me get my m&m badges that im backed up on?  white flag.gif

You might need a laxative

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

I am helping another Forum Member to get caught up in Trivial Pursuit, both sides of the ATLANTIC.

I will be firing up the cheat client again on Friday, and I can get ONE other person caught up. I will be starting at 5:00 eastern on July 24. It does not matter how much or little you have done, I will be able to assist you or make a good start.

If there is more than one person, I will start running Trivial Pursuit overnight on Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays as long as I can get two people at a time.

You can reply here in the thread, so it will be first come/first serve. DO NOT SEND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION until Friday in IM. Also, you should use a temporary password for me to assist you, and then change it when I notify you when I am done.

I will not be running the Trivial pursuit outside of the Friday evening through Monday morning window, as I have other games to finish for myself and other badges to pursue multiple times.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on July 20, 2009, 07:17:17 AM

I will not be running the Trivial pursuit outside of the Friday evening through Monday morning window, as I have other games to finish for myself and other badges to pursue multiple times.

Yeah Joe has OCD!  giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

arniebear

Why do I picture Joe as having this BH Control Center Room in his house, with loads of computers and screens all running autos  giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on July 20, 2009, 08:19:50 AM
Why do I picture Joe as having this BH Control Center Room in his house, with loads of computers and screens all running autos  giggle2.gif
Cuz that is the visual we all have of Joe's room.

Joe C

Because that is the sick, sad reality.

You also have to picture me activating Mix and Premium badges with my Blackberry while at work. hysterical.gif

arniebear

QuoteYou also have to picture me activating Mix and Premium badges with my Blackberry while at work.

You really do have OCD  no-no.gif

disneyland lady

~Sassy~

Quote from: Joe C on July 20, 2009, 10:35:00 AM
Because that is the sick, sad reality.

You also have to picture me activating Mix and Premium badges with my Blackberry while at work. hysterical.gif

Joe C

Joe C

Quote from: Magzy on July 20, 2009, 05:39:54 PM
no-no.gif embrace.gif blowkisses.gif
That makes, just on the Premium, 178 badges won x10, 23 badges won x25 and 10 badges won x50 tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

JoeC would it be safe to say you have wayyyyyy tooooooo much time on your hands. If you are that consistent, let me introduce you to my pogo account.. lol

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 20, 2009, 05:52:18 PM
That makes, just on the Premium, 178 badges won x10, 23 badges won x25 and 10 badges won x50 tumbsup.gif

I do the same thing, Joe, but you're wayyyyyy ahead of me.

Joe C

One must get one's money worth out of the Premium badges and the cheat clients. tumbsup.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Joe C on July 21, 2009, 01:33:07 PM
One must get one's money worth out of the Premium badges and the cheat clients. tumbsup.gif
low blow.gif OH, PLEASE...just admit it, You have OCD and probably ADD too.  giggle2.gif Same as me.  tease.gif

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 21, 2009, 01:45:26 PM
low blow.gif OH, PLEASE...just admit it, You have OCD and probably ADD too.  giggle2.gif Same as me.  tease.gif
What I said earlier was just high-faluting talk to say just that! tease.gif tumbsup.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 21, 2009, 01:45:26 PM

Quote from: Joe C on July 21, 2009, 05:57:58 PM
What I said earlier was just high-faluting talk to say just that! tease.gif tumbsup.gif

K...Just doin a reality check on ya Joe.  embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview