PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 06:22:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Hey Joe.....Can you help me with my laundry, cooking, cleaning, grass mowing, and snow removal?  Oh and would you also mind finishing The Poppit Show for me?

Thanks, you are a doll !  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Hocky on January 30, 2010, 05:38:25 AM
Hey Joe.....Can you help me with my laundry, cooking, cleaning, grass mowing, and snow removal?  Oh and would you also mind finishing The Poppit Show for me?

Thanks, you are a doll !  giggle2.gif
First, he promised to do my windows.

Joe C

Squid and Hocky

Since there is not a cheat program to do those things, you are completely out of luck.
giggle2.gif

Lazy Sue and Hunter

So far, I worked on the UK side for Lazy and the US side of Hunter. I meant to do the UK for Hunter, too, but I was tired when I set it up last night. November 2009, December 2009 and January 2010 are finished. I had to manually "start" a couple of days, since sometimes the program misses a few days on split weeks. I will continue running the cheat until about noon eastern, when I will be playing my own screen names on my stuff.

Kim

I will run you in the mix tonight, probably alternating with Hunter and Lazy over the weekend.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

hunter13

Joe C

Lazy Sue and Hunter

I have finished all January and February puzzles for your screen name. Lazy, I did this for your FIRST one, I will check out your second one now.

Kim

The screen name/password combination you sent me did not work. I will work on it next weekend, as tonight is the release of new Mix badges and the new Jigsaw Detective Puzzle.

Joe tumbsup.gif

hunter13

Joe C

kim23il

I was thinking that I left 2 numbers off my pogo name lol, but when I went back to check. This message thing, doesnt have a sent box.  giggle2.gif

Joe C

No problem. I will be helping you on Friday night. I will be tied up getting the new Mix badges, along with Badge Wednesday. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

help.gif  hey joe can you do a personel for me this week ??

hunter13

Joe C

Of course. Choose one and I will work on it Friday or Saturday. I will also be alternating the three people requesting assistance in Trivial Pursuit in the overnight slots Friday night and Saturday night. tumbsup.gif

Squid

I'm enjoying Joe's juggling act.  I say we all message Joe with a badge request and watch him catch on fire!   hehehe, just kidding, Joe.  You're a sweetheart to help so many..... and at once!  xoxoxox

hunter13

ok joe  its all yours lol   take your time  lmao

hunter13

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on February 04, 2010, 03:44:44 AM
I'm enjoying Joe's juggling act.  I say we all message Joe with a badge request and watch him catch on fire!   hehehe, just kidding, Joe.  You're a sweetheart to help so many..... and at once!  xoxoxox
I will help in the order people post in this thread. After I finish my stuff, of course. giggle2.gif

Janadra

Can someone help me with Puck's Peak?  It's much like Mini Golf, I can't get it to cooperate with my dial-up connection. 

Joe C

I can help you with that tonight. PM your information. tumbsup.gif
It took about 5 minutes to get that badge. tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

Help!  Would someone do the Pucks Peak challenge for me?  I just do not like the game and won't buy the otto lol thanks inadvance
gator

Joe C

Gator

Send me a PM. I will work on it tonight. It does not take long tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

Check your privates, Joe (never had a good reason to say that before) hysterical.gif   blowkisses.gif

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on February 04, 2010, 11:59:44 AM
Check your privates, Joe (never had a good reason to say that before) hysterical.gif   blowkisses.gif
Starting now. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview