This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Joe, you're such a helpful soul. When you're done with everyone's challenges, can you come over and plant my garden for me? Not a facebook farm, my REAL garden. Bring the wife and she and I can sit together and supervise. I'll even provide lemonade  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 04, 2010, 08:42:47 PM
Joe, you're such a helpful soul. When you're done with everyone's challenges, can you come over and plant my garden for me? Not a facebook farm, my REAL garden. Bring the wife and she and I can sit together and supervise. I'll even provide lemonade  tumbsup.gif
Nope. We spent the afternoon working on our front yard. Enough work for us. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on April 04, 2010, 08:13:20 PMIt is completely useless trying to get combinations, which means I will have to play by hand.

OMG I believe history was just made.
Joe said he was going to play a game by hand.
And the game is Penguin Blocks at that.

Never thought to hear Joe say he would play a game by hand.
Me thinks the vacation had befuddled his brain.
panic button.gif undecided.gif topsecret.gif stop.gif white flag.gif watching you.gif cheesy.gif

Joe C

Quote from: I have isSUEs on April 04, 2010, 11:36:26 PM
OMG I believe history was just made.
Joe said he was going to play a game by hand.
And the game is Penguin Blocks at that.

Never thought to hear Joe say he would play a game by hand.
Me thinks the vacation had befuddled his brain.
panic button.gif undecided.gif topsecret.gif stop.gif white flag.gif watching you.gif cheesy.gif
My preference would be to play it with the cheat program. However, the cheat program is a POS for Penguin Blocks and no amount of TSR submissions over the past 5 years have changed anything about it. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

hey joe if you want to change to something diffrent go for it there is alot of choices lol

hunter13

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on April 05, 2010, 09:52:10 AM
hey joe if you want to change to something diffrent go for it there is alot of choices lol

hunter13
Hunter

I can help you with it, just wanted to give you a heads-up on the timing.
tumbsup.gif
What I really want (and apparently will never get) is a cheat program that knows how to make combinations in Penguins Blocks. Perhaps I could also get a reply on the TSRs I sent in the past for this cheat program. Other than no reply for four years. Of course, I am sure I am the only customer that has ever requested that Penguin Bobber be fixed to go for combinations....
diablo.gif

FYI - Yes, I know that occasionally the cheat program will make a combination. It does this ONLY when it does not have another choice. Maybe someone can write a better TSR request than all of mine in the past.
 diablo.gif

hunter13

just to give you a heads up ill be working on lottso badge sometime tuesday night to get it done if that is when you were going to work on  the other one them ill try to get to lottso tonight ben alot going on with my parents so i havnt ben playing much   but thanks again joe for all the help

hunter13

Joe C

Hunter

I can help you with Lottso, too. It was not a hard badge to get.  Relax and take care of what you need to take care of away from Pogo.

Joe
tumbsup.gif

Janadra

Anyone have time to run MiniGolf for me to complete the newest MnM badge?  Istill can't get it to work here.  Thanks in advance!

C~M

Quote from: Janadra on April 05, 2010, 03:35:50 PM
Anyone have time to run MiniGolf for me to complete the newest MnM badge?  Istill can't get it to work here.  Thanks in advance!

sure pm info

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on April 05, 2010, 01:47:06 PM
just to give you a heads up ill be working on lottso badge sometime tuesday night to get it done if that is when you were going to work on  the other one them ill try to get to lottso tonight ben alot going on with my parents so i havnt ben playing much   but thanks again joe for all the help

hunter13
Hunter

I finished your Lottso weekly challenge. I will be firing up Penguin Blocks later tonight. I will be playing it while watching basketball. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

hunter13

thanks joe   hi11.gif cheesy.gif   ill look yea up next week  dont know what badges are yet lol  but will need yea to do personel i know that   again thanks joe

hunter13

C~M

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on April 05, 2010, 08:13:14 PMPenguin Blocks is all done.

Joe I think maybe next week I will activate PB for all my accounts.

Hope it doesn't take to long to do.

Don't worry I may be mean but I am not that mean.

Nice to see you made it back from vacation.

Joe C

Quote from: I have isSUEs on April 06, 2010, 09:50:49 AM
Joe I think maybe next week I will activate PB for all my accounts.

Hope it doesn't take to long to do.

Don't worry I may be mean but I am not that mean.

Nice to see you made it back from vacation.
I only help ONE person with ONE Penguin Blocks challenge per Month. It took me about 1:30 to get 80 combinations. It would have taken the cheat program 15 hours. Not that the cheat program needs updating or anything.

Maybe Homer can put in a good word for me.

hunter13

hey joe can you work on my badges this week   thanks

hunter13

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview