PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 10:16:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

blink.gif Joe C, thanks so much for the offer to help with the RATED badge in Spades this week and the RATED Euchre badge next week. Wonder what we'd all do without you? embrace.gif

Sue

Joe I can no longer email so I am at a loss as how to get you my info this week for doing Crosswords.

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on April 10, 2010, 07:18:38 AM
Welcome back Joe from your vacation. Hope you & your family had a good time. I might have to ask you for the 1st time for help. In the new book mostly all the cheats have to be updated & it takes me awhile as im not a yng person & my puter is giving me problems at times. I will let u no soon if you have time.   hi11.gif
MsMissy

Your new Premium album {Easy As Pie} is complete now.

I have deleted your personal information.

Enjoy tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

Thank you Joe for all you have done. You have helped alot of people i noticed & i cant express the feeling i got when i saw them all done. You are a good man.  embrace.gif 2u m/f. MsMissy

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on April 13, 2010, 07:01:08 AM
Thank you Joe for all you have done. You have helped alot of people i noticed & i cant express the feeling i got when i saw them all done. You are a good man.  embrace.gif 2u m/f. MsMissy
It was my pleasure. I had a good time completing it. It took a few hours, but I double-browsed a bunch and played some Pogo manually with one of my screen names on my wife's iMac.

tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: ChopSUEy on April 12, 2010, 08:45:23 PM
Joe I can no longer email so I am at a loss as how to get you my info this week for doing Crosswords.
Sue

You can email Homer or Mayhem and they can PM the information to me for you.

Joe tumbsup.gif

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on April 13, 2010, 07:52:31 AM
Sue
You can email Homer or Mayhem and they can PM the information to me for you.
Joe tumbsup.gif
I am just not comfortable with that. Over the last many months I have gotten comfortable with you Joe. Even though others on here know I have many accounts, they don't know my user IDS and I want to keep it that way.

Plus I have noticed one member who seems to not even look at what this/next week's challenges are. But just like clockwork they ask you to do all their badges for them. I just don't think it is right that no attempt is made by them before asking. Even with a game as easy as Hog Heaven. I am sure this is gonna be my nail in my coffin here so in case it is....

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Joe for being, at least in my mind, a friend to me over these many months. You taught me many things. You never complained about having to help me. Kudos to you for being the kind of person everyone wishes they had for a friend.

Much love as least as far as I know how to love and hugs.. alway hugs to you my friend, Sue

P.S. The offense I lost my email rights to was because I posted a link in an email and even though I apologized I have not received my email back.

C~M

Joe C

Sue

I can try to remember your screen names and see how it works out.

Do not worry about me helping too much. Some things are talked about in private. If I think something will be too much, I will let that person know.

Generally, I will help anyone needing help with weekly challenges, personal challenges, premium badges and mix badges. I can also help out with the special badges. I will help in Trivial Pursuit on the weekends, since it helps me get answer for my own screen names.

In the end, it is fun to help other get a few badges here and there.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

Hint and solve... did them all by hand.

Actually have all of the IDS done except for the EWB.

Thanks anyway joe.

Joe C

Snowflower and Hunter

You both now have the Euchre Planet badge, requiring five rated wins.

Next week, I will work on the Spades rated challenge for Snowflower. All personal information for Snowflower has been deleted.

I will be working on the weekly challenge for you Hunter. tumbsup.gif

Janadra

I need help yet again with another MiniGolf badge, (the weekly).  Will be greatly appreciated!   :)

Joe C

Quote from: Janadra on April 21, 2010, 01:51:16 PM
I need help yet again with another MiniGolf badge, (the weekly).  Will be greatly appreciated!   :)
Janadra

PM your information.

Joe tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Joe C

Snowflower and Hunter. You both got the rated Spades challenge for this week's personal.

Snowflower, your personal information is deleted.

Hunter

I will spend 15 minutes and get the rest of your badges, including the special badge for Poopit!
tumbsup.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on April 21, 2010, 07:46:51 PM
Snowflower and Hunter. You both got the rated Spades challenge for this week's personal.

Snowflower, your personal information is deleted.

embrace.gif Joe, you're so good at this, wow! TY TY TY again. cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Quadruple browsing makes it easy.

Microsoft Internet Explorer
Apple Safari
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview