PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 11:15:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on June 09, 2010, 01:12:44 PM
white flag.gif panic button.gif help.gif   can yea grab my badges joe   thanks

hunter13
Sure, I will start on them tomorrow and finish them before the weekend is done.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on June 09, 2010, 06:44:18 PM
Sure, I will start on them tomorrow and finish them before the weekend is done.
tumbsup.gif

When you're done with hunter's badges, could ya start in my front flower bed and dead head the roses? 

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 09, 2010, 08:39:23 PM
When you're done with hunter's badges, could ya start in my front flower bed and dead head the roses? 
I will get right on that...as soon as you get Homer to stop slapping the peeps. He is not even congratulating Bobby tonight in the NHL thread. Sheesh!
beer11.gif

bobby

can someone help me get this week's challenge and some m&m's im not gonna be near a cpu for a while hi11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bobby on June 09, 2010, 09:43:38 PM
can someone help me get this week's challenge and some m&m's im not gonna be near a cpu for a while hi11.gif

Right after Joe finishes my roses, he'll help you with this week's challenges.  tumbsup.gif

Splenda

Joe!  You are just an all around man.. I want to learn how to quadroupal brouse ... Tell me how when you get time..lol  That old Stinkerbel is hogging all of your extra time..

MsMissy

Joe, can you help me get 2 badges from the new Premiun album? 1 is squelies & other is Flower daze which i dont have cheat for it. That is when you have the time from helping others.  coffee.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on June 10, 2010, 07:24:50 AM
Joe, can you help me get 2 badges from the new Premiun album? 1 is squelies & other is Flower daze which i dont have cheat for it. That is when you have the time from helping others.  coffee.gif
Ms Missy

Please PM me with your information. I will work on it either tonight or this weekend. tumbsup.gif

Janadra

I need help yet again with a Mini Golf Madness Premium Badge.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

pammer

Quote from: Janadra on June 10, 2010, 04:03:48 PM
I need help yet again with a Mini Golf Madness Premium Badge.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
I can help you pm me if you still need help

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on June 09, 2010, 09:43:38 PM
Bobby

PM and I will get it done for you.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on June 10, 2010, 07:24:50 AM
MsMissy

You are all set.

Hunter

I will continue on your badges tomorrow. Pogo Addiction is done. tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Thanks Joe, for getting my badges. You are a good man for helping alot of people from this site .
                                                 hi11.gif  coffee.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on June 12, 2010, 07:27:31 AM
Thanks Joe, for getting my badges. You are a good man for helping alot of people from this site .
                                                 hi11.gif  coffee.gif
I help people out on this site because I like them and I have a very good computer with lots of cheat programs. Also, it is fun to help others complete badge challenges they might be having difficulty with or do not have the cheat program.
tumbsup.gif
Finally, it is fun so that anytime Homer slaps da peeps, I can give him hugs and he knows I am just trying to help him.
hysterical.gif

Joe C

Alice

I got your challenges from the PM for you.

Hunter

I have finished all of them except for the personal challenge. I might change it up later on today. Right now, I am going to win your Mix challenge for Jigsaw Treasure Hunter as many times as it takes to get the Summer Bloom badge.

Janadra

I can help you out if you still require assistance. Mini Golf Madness is super easy.

tumbsup.gif

Squid

Joe... you're busier, these days, than a one-armed paper hanger!

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on June 13, 2010, 04:36:08 PM
Joe... you're busier, these days, than a one-armed paper hanger!
It is not very hard to run cheat programs.
hysterical.gif

bobby

random but i just realized i started this topic hysterical.gif i just asked for help on a tumble bees badge and i started all this mooching  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on June 13, 2010, 05:53:15 PM
random but i just realized i started this topic hysterical.gif i just asked for help on a tumble bees badge and i started all this mooching  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
I think it is a great thread. I just finished for Hunter and now I am planning on working on yours, Bobby, unless you are working on Pogo right now.
tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Hey, Joe! I just wanted to let you know that the weeds have been pulled and the windows washed, so I don't need your help after all. Thanks for saying you'd help, though. I appreciate it!  embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview