PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 10:12:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

tumbsup.gif I used the auto to get this badge and didn't even realize there was a problem with the rules on getting it.
Sure saved a lot of aggravation and kept Pogo fun.  cheesy.gif

Sue

I may need help with the Dominoe one.
I will zap you my info again.

Joe C

I can help people on Dominoes, starting tomorrow.

Lucky, I will work on the other thing this weekend.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

kim23il

Joe I sent message to pogo support, but they weren't very nice back lol. I will deff need help with this badge.. will send my info now. Thanks

snowflower

Joe, can I get some help with the Super Domino's badge please? ugh ugh ugh...

hunter13

hey joe just wanting to make sure you can grab my badges i may work on one this week but only if i get time  thanks

hunter

Stinkerbell

C~M

I will help for the next 5 hours, message me and have Homer or Mayhem email me so I know I need to help.

MsMissy

Joe,or CM i need help on getting those badge books Im currently on a borrowed laptop & have no cheats. My cheats are inmy big puter which wont be set up till maybe end of month. The house my Son bought is not being renovated or started till maybe next week as the guy is out hunting.Its driving me batty 2 be so far behind. I dont have Pogo Time machine done yet & now the new 1, haunted pogo. help.gif If someone could do those for me,i sure would appreciate it. I cant play some of them. I didnt want too ask for help.as i no you are helping others. they dont =need too be done all at 1 time,only when you have the time. I havent bought the books yet, but i can as i knew i couldnt do all of them.   6_6.gif                 Msmissy

RedSoxH8erGOYANKS

Oh I tried the domino badge but when I finally got to a score multiplier and SCORED like the rules stated, the game froze on me.. so I gave up, contacted customer support and they gave me the badge..

I dont feel bad that I didnt earn the badge, this is the only badge I didnt earn.. I never asked for a free badge before.. I earned my risk badge so I dont feel guilty... I wasnt gonna stress myself out with the game freezing all the time and getting kicked out of the room.

Sorry that customer support was rude to ya... Pogo Mac was nice back to me and I checked my profile and it was there..

aliceinks

Can someone work Duper Dominoes Badge for me please??  blink.gif

ty
alice

pammer

Quote from: aliceinks on October 09, 2010, 07:37:34 AM
Can someone work Duper Dominoes Badge for me please??  blink.gif

ty
alice

I can just send me info

jamrow32

this game freezes up way too much.  I think I'll just skip this badge for now.

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on October 08, 2010, 07:57:01 AM
Joe,or CM i need help on getting those badge books Im currently on a borrowed laptop & have no cheats. My cheats are inmy big puter which wont be set up till maybe end of month. The house my Son bought is not being renovated or started till maybe next week as the guy is out hunting.Its driving me batty 2 be so far behind. I dont have Pogo Time machine done yet & now the new 1, haunted pogo. help.gif If someone could do those for me,i sure would appreciate it. I cant play some of them. I didnt want too ask for help.as i no you are helping others. they dont =need too be done all at 1 time,only when you have the time. I havent bought the books yet, but i can as i knew i couldnt do all of them.   6_6.gif                 Msmissy
OK i asked for help , but i quess everyone is busy.  crying10.gif

Joe C

I have started on Kim's. I will work down the list as I get to people.
tumbsup.gif

aliceinks

Sue

Joe C

Kim is all done.

Lucky

I will be starting on yours soon enough. I forgot no one.

C~M

Quote from: MsMissy on October 09, 2010, 06:49:07 PM
OK i asked for help , but i quess everyone is busy.  crying10.gif

OK Missy, buy the books and send your info and I will do them all for you, using my autos of course...lol

pammer

Quote from: aliceinks on October 09, 2010, 07:52:21 PM
Ty..I'll send you info.  : -)
all done... you also got a rank badge and won some wallpaper...enjoy

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview