PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 12:58:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

snap20

Quote from: gran2x2 on May 07, 2011, 04:11:31 AM
The way I did mine is..
played with a friend and we both put our ships along the bottom and took out all but the pt boat..then we hit the power up squares one at a time and hoped for a ref ship..took us about 2 hours..
Thanks for the info gran. I think I'll just skip that badge this week. Really can't stand the game in the first place.

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on May 07, 2011, 11:11:35 AM
Joe
Thank you for your help with the Rated Spades badge.  I can muddle through a regular game (it just takes longer to win the badges) playing against the bots but not a Rated game as my computer will not quad browse. And I feel that those 2 little words are not enough to express my gratitude for your help with badges I find are too difficult for me to achieve.  But I will say them again.  Thank You

Catfancie

My pleasure.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

catfancie

Joe
Could you help me with 2 personnel challenge badges this week? 
One in Euchre and the other in Cribbage. 

Hugs
Catfancie

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on May 13, 2011, 03:48:54 PM
Joe
Could you help me with 2 personnel challenge badges this week? 
One in Euchre and the other in Cribbage. 

Hugs
Catfancie

Catfancie

You now have both badges. All personal information is deleted.
tumbsup.gif

catfancie

Joe
Thank you.  blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif I think you are a fantastic person cheesy.gif, that puts themselves out to help others with their badges both current and past years. 
Again, many thanks

Catfancie

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on May 14, 2011, 01:36:08 PM
Joe
Thank you.  blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif I think you are a fantastic person cheesy.gif, that puts themselves out to help others with their badges both current and past years. 
Again, many thanks

Catfancie
It is always my pleasure, as I have two computers, a great internet connection and all the cheats. It brings balance to my Pogo playing.
tumbsup.gif

catfancie

Joe
Could you help me this week with a Rated Cribbage badge? 

2 for His Heels Badge Cribbage

Win 8 RATED Games this week!
Win this badge plus 400 tokens!

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on May 20, 2011, 12:21:43 PM
Joe

I can help you this weekend. Maybe someone else needs help with this badge, too, so I can work even faster.
tumbsup.gif

sam55

Could you help me on 1 or 2 weekly badges , since my cheat went south and for got to come back,

popcorns

I don't think I ever did a rated cribage badge.  Can you let me know which badge it is so I can play it also.

just don

sam55, TY for posting in this thread. If Joe can't help you, just send me a message, I may be able to help you earn the crossword badge in about 10 minutes or less, depending on your typing speed.

sam55

Yes  just don i would like too get 1 of them  but how do we do this new om asking for help

Joe C

Quote from: sam55 on May 20, 2011, 04:18:40 PM
Could you help me on 1 or 2 weekly badges , since my cheat went south and for got to come back,
Sam

I can assist this weekend. Send the information in a PM and have the badges activated. If their are times that you are going to be playing, please make sure I know.

When helping on a long badge like Yahtzee, I will let you know when I start. During that time, please do not log into Pogo as you may interrupt the progress towards your badge.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: sam55 on May 21, 2011, 08:39:29 AM
Yes  just don i would like too get 1 of them  but how do we do this new om asking for help
Sam55

Your badges are all set. All personal information is deleted.

Catfancie

I will be working on your cribbage sometime tonight or tomorrow night.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif
Quote from: catfancie on May 20, 2011, 12:21:43 PM
Joe

All done. All personal information information is deleted.

catfancie

catfancie

Joe
Do you think you could help me with a Rated Euchre badge this week?  It's the Euchre Planet Badge,from 2004. Win 5 RATED games.
My old computer can't quad browse.   6_6.gif  It has a hard enough time just double browsing to play Backgammon or Checkers. 

Joe C

Catfancie

I will help you this weekend. If someone else wants to get this badge, too, please activate it and send me your information in a PM. Remember that you have to have 25 posts before you can PM.

This is an easy badge to help people get. I know how to lose really well in Euchre.
tumbsup.gif

17MattFan

i have been trying since wed 2 get stack em 2 load.... says loading but doesnt show gameroom  at all (its just white) updated 2 newest java,, checked blocker ,,turned off security software.... and it still dont work..can some 1 help me with it or give me suggestions on what is wrong. thats the only badge i still need this week...

Thank You for any help

gran2x2

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview