PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 06:20:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugarfootin

help.gifi bought 2 scrabble M&m badges and i cant work the clients on them?it doesnt see windoes it said .. pogo is up to BH and now there are changing all games  vomit.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Sugarfootin on March 04, 2012, 09:18:32 AM
help.gifi bought 2 scrabble M&m badges and i cant work the clients on them?it doesnt see windoes it said .. pogo is up to BH and now there are changing all games  vomit.gif
I can help you with Scrabble Mix and Match badges. Either tonight or tomorrow night work. Right now, I am helping someone else with some other badges.

It is not that Pogo has figured out anything with Badge Help, other than that changing the games will not be followed by Badge Help updating the cheat programs. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

Snowflower, yes i also am disappointed in BH & am a 150 member too. It seems when i bought them seperate they worked great, but now they cant seem to keep up with Pogo anymore. Such a disappoint, but maybe they will get as we say there Act toghter. Ok spelled that wrong. & yes Joe is such a big help to many of us in need of help. what would we do without him & some others who offer to help when needed. He sure is the Greatest of santa's helpers to alot of ppl. LOL  sry Joe, i just had 2 put my 2cents in.    cheerleading.gif

Joe C

I help people with badges for one reason. It brings balance to my Pogo playing. It reminds me to help others even I have a fun time playing games.

You are all welcome. It is my pleasure helping my Pogo Cheats friends!
tumbsup.gif

catfancie

Help needed with this week Super Domino badge.  I've tried 2 different browsers (IE-8 and Chrome) and it only lets me play one game and then freezes up on me during the second.  I've been playing all week and only have 5.  Could someone with a faster computer help me finish it.

Joe C

Quote from: catfancie on March 04, 2012, 12:07:24 PM
Help needed with this week Super Domino badge.  I've tried 2 different browsers (IE-8 and Chrome) and it only lets me play one game and then freezes up on me during the second.  I've been playing all week and only have 5.  Could someone with a faster computer help me finish it.

I can help you with this badge. Tomorrow (or late tonight) would work better for me. IM me with the particulars if you still need help.
tumbsup.gif

catfancie

Joe C

catfancie

lexx

need help with badges

Tri-Peaks Solitaire
Earn 3500 tokens this week! (Earn a Jackpot Spin to check your progress)

Texas Hold'em Poker
Win 13 Hands with Two Pair or better this week!

Tumble Bees
Get 50 tokens or more in a Jackpot Spin 5 times this week!

Chess
Finish 5 games this week!

pammer

Quote from: lexx on March 07, 2012, 06:50:07 AM
need help with badges

Tri-Peaks Solitaire
Earn 3500 tokens this week! (Earn a Jackpot Spin to check your progress)

Texas Hold'em Poker
Win 13 Hands with Two Pair or better this week!

Tumble Bees
Get 50 tokens or more in a Jackpot Spin 5 times this week!

Chess
Finish 5 games this week!
I can help with all 4

Sugarfootin

have never asked for help before , but Joe  cab you help me with Scrabble i bought 2 M&M badges and didnt no they changer over to embark or what ever its called . i dont no what i have to do to see if you can do it .. well if not thank you and your so kind.. Sugarfootin

Joe C

Quote from: Sugarfootin on March 07, 2012, 02:54:42 PM
  have never asked for help before , but Joe  cab you help me with Scrabble i bought 2 M&M badges and didnt no they changer over to embark or what ever its called . i dont no what i have to do to see if you can do it .. well if not thank you and your so kind.. Sugarfootin
I can help, but I need to see if the new Java push allows me to open a room in Scrabble. I was having trouble opening Scrabble the past week. I was trying to win some badges more than x2, on the path to winning them x10.
tumbsup.gif

vasunlover

I need help this week with Tx hold 'em  No matter what I do, they beat me in the end.  I would really appreciate it!

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on March 08, 2012, 02:57:18 AM
I need help this week with Tx hold 'em  No matter what I do, they beat me in the end.  I would really appreciate it!
I can help you with this. I can work on it this evening.
tumbsup.gif

vasunlover

Might need help with bloop and beaker, will let you know if I can get computer hooked up right.

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on March 10, 2012, 07:51:48 AM
Might need help with bloop and beaker, will let you know if I can get computer hooked up right.
Those are easy...let me know.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Sugarfootin on March 04, 2012, 09:18:32 AM
Ok

Scrabble is now working on my computers. Let me know a date/time (in the evenings) that works for you.
tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Need  help.gif with Bloop badge for this week. I downloaded the Trial version Cheat & it plays , but i played over 20 games & it did not win any for me. I even played by hand. I won some games ,but bot won every game. I dont want to buy cheat if it isnt going to win for me, so im taking it out , another bad one.  coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview