PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 12:18:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon!

mommab

can anyone get my Bejeweled Twist badge for me please?

kiki00701

UGH!  What am I doing so wrong?  I cannot get this badge.  :(((

APACHESmooth

snowflower

Quote from: APACHESmooth on July 25, 2012, 02:12:00 PM
All Done Pie468  tumbsup.gif
Info deleted

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

I like your style Apache  embrace.gif

gran2x2

Quote from: mommab on July 25, 2012, 12:51:18 PM
can anyone get my Bejeweled Twist badge for me please?

Until you have enough posts in the forum to use the pm(private message) feature nobody here can get your info to help and I think it is 25 posts...No pogo names etc allowed in open chat due to possible pogo spies..

mommab

Quote from: gran2x2 on July 25, 2012, 02:28:01 PM
Until you have enough posts in the forum to use the pm(private message) feature nobody here can get your info to help and I think it is 25 posts...No pogo names etc allowed in open chat due to possible pogo spies..

Ok, thanks. Luckily I just got it.

Falcon!

hotpinklovesofa

How many hours per day should I put into this Bejeweled Twist badge before asking for help?  I was really trying to go at least a week without asking but this thing isn't happening and it looked like it was going to be an easy one.  I know I've gotten the fruit thing before when I didn't have to but now that I do, nothin'!  Is there an easier mode?  I've been playing in Classic.  The screen freezes up a lot when I have a lot matches and that certainly slows things down.  Not sure if it's because I have too many people on the wireless network. 

APACHESmooth

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on July 26, 2012, 04:43:08 PM
How many hours per day should I put into this Bejeweled Twist badge before asking for help?  I was really trying to go at least a week without asking but this thing isn't happening and it looked like it was going to be an easy one.  I know I've gotten the fruit thing before when I didn't have to but now that I do, nothin'!  Is there an easier mode?  I've been playing in Classic.  The screen freezes up a lot when I have a lot matches and that certainly slows things down.  Not sure if it's because I have too many people on the wireless network. 
Send your info & I can get right to it.

APACHESmooth

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on July 26, 2012, 04:43:08 PM
All Done & info has been deleted hoptpink
tumbsup.gif

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: APACHESmooth on July 26, 2012, 05:16:00 PM
All Done & info has been deleted hoptpink
tumbsup.gif

Wow, it took you no time to accomplish what I've been trying for the past two days.  Thank you!!!

Sue

Thanks Gran for getting all my many pogo ids for beweled twist this week.

Falcon!

I thought I could do this badge, but its a lot harder then I thought.
Everyone Wins Bingo
Earn 5000 tokens playing Everyone Wins Bingo this week! 

Squid

Quote from: Pie468 on July 26, 2012, 06:41:25 PM
I thought I could do this badge, but its a lot harder then I thought.
Everyone Wins Bingo
Earn 5000 tokens playing Everyone Wins Bingo this week! 
I'm here for ya, Pie.

Falcon!

*Angel*

Can anyone help with the few personals I have left and maybe this Bejeweled game everyone is having a hard time with? Thanks so much!!

YAHTZEE Party
Roll 6 Yahtzees with 'sixes' this week!(Free Play and Super Yahtzees do not count)

SCRABBLE
Create two or more words in a single turn 59 times this week!

NoWitch1

If anyone needs help with the bejeweled badge I would love to help~I get up early so it would be mornings with coffee  coffee.gif

*Angel*

I would and so would my mom. LMK and I will send info. Thank you! :)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview