PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 08:13:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Falcon! on September 20, 2012, 01:07:21 PM
I need help with personals and weeklies
PoppaZoppa™
Find 39 eggs this week! (Clear the board to find an egg

Showbiz Slots
Spin the reels to get 99 3-D glasses this week!

World Class Solitaire
Win 5 games with 300 or more tokens this week!

Dominoes
Win 5 games this week!
All done. No 36 badge popped up on the overnight session.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

I just realized next week there will be a puck peaks weekly.  While I can do it on my own, it's quite annoying to do and it makes my browser lag.  Will anyone be able to help me with it?  Not necessarily the whole darn thing, but at least part of it/what I don't get to by the time you get time to do it??  Thanks!!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Falcon!

Thanks Joey!!!!!
And I can do ur pucks peak badge RW  tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Falcon! on September 21, 2012, 12:34:44 PM
Thanks Joey!!!!!
And I can do ur pucks peak badge RW  tumbsup.gif

thanks, I'll keep you in mind.  If I start having issues I'll PM you my info.  Sometimes I can play that game just fine, other times not so much.

Falcon!

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 21, 2012, 03:38:29 PM
thanks, I'll keep you in mind.  If I start having issues I'll PM you my info.  Sometimes I can play that game just fine, other times not so much.
Okie-Dokie!

MsMissy

I also am asking for Help on next wek badge Pucks Peak. My friend dont work for that 1 either. I hate that game LOL  help.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on September 22, 2012, 06:50:18 AM
I also am asking for Help on next wek badge Pucks Peak. My friend dont work for that 1 either. I hate that game LOL  help.gif
i can help lots of people next week with this badge. I have a highly functional cheat on both computers.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

I have one request from another member for help with rated Euchre and rated Spades challenges for next Wednesday. Please consider if you have rated Euchre or rated Spades challenges you want done, I will be running tables next week and there will be open slots to win ratings points. If not, the second half of the rated wins will go to a dummy account.
tumbsup.gif

Falcon!

I will need help with that Joe.
I'm horrible at those games lol

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on September 22, 2012, 07:46:14 AM
I have one request from another member for help with rated Euchre and rated Spades challenges for next Wednesday. Please consider if you have rated Euchre or rated Spades challenges you want done, I will be running tables next week and there will be open slots to win ratings points. If not, the second half of the rated wins will go to a dummy account.
tumbsup.gif

My hubby has a rated Euchre badge that needs to be done that I haven't gotten to yet.  Its the Euchre Plant Badge-Win 5 RATED games.  He also has the Spades House of Cards Badge-win 2 250 point rated games and win 3 250 point rated games.  Do you want to do any of those for him??

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 22, 2012, 11:32:33 AM
My hubby has a rated Euchre badge that needs to be done that I haven't gotten to yet.  Its the Euchre Plant Badge-Win 5 RATED games.  He also has the Spades House of Cards Badge-win 2 250 point rated games and win 3 250 point rated games.  Do you want to do any of those for him??
Any and all of them, on Wednesday. Just activate and send the PM on Wednesday.
tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

Thanx Joe for honoring my request.  So very nice of you to take the time to post.        girls22.gif   

I will be sending PM as I need both Spades and Euchre.      tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on September 22, 2012, 03:01:48 PM
Any and all of them, on Wednesday. Just activate and send the PM on Wednesday.
tumbsup.gif

Can I send you the info now so I don't forget?  You may have to activate the 2nd spades badge after one is complete.

I know it's 3 badges...and I added some gems to his account so you can buy the 3rd weekly pc.

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 22, 2012, 04:33:35 PM
Can I send you the info now so I don't forget?  You may have to activate the 2nd spades badge after one is complete.

I know it's 3 badges...and I added some gems to his account so you can buy the 3rd weekly pc.
i can do it over two weeks. Do not waste the gems.

tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Joe, when would you want me to PM you with my info for pogo? I sure would appreciate your HELP with that badge.   embrace.gif

Squid

I can help with Puck's Peak badges next week.  Joe's going to be busier than a one-armed paper hanger.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on September 23, 2012, 07:16:55 AM
I can help with Puck's Peak badges next week.  Joe's going to be busier than a one-armed paper hanger.
my computers and the autos will be just fine.

I prefer that people pm on Wednesday after they have activated their desired challenges.
tumbsup.gif

kim23il

I may need help with puck peeks to, Haven't played it in forever .lol

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on September 23, 2012, 07:01:45 AM
Joe, when would you want me to PM you with my info for pogo? I sure would appreciate your HELP with that badge.   embrace.gif

OK then should i send info on WEd. after it is activated?  or too Squiddy.

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on September 24, 2012, 06:20:57 AM

OK then should i send info on WEd. after it is activated?  or too Squiddy.
It is always easier for us to help with your badges after you activate them. That way, you have the chance to look at your albums and see if there is anything else you need or want to double up on during game play.

Either Squid or I can help you, just PM one of us Wednesday.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview