PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 10:30:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on October 19, 2012, 07:10:16 AM
Also

Poppit Sprint is one of the Flash In A Box games, which means that you can have one person playing Poppit Sprint one one computer and another person using the same screen name playing a different game on another computer. No worries about anyone booting anyone else if they are helping with the Poppit Sprint badge.

I have found that this will sometimes make the home page look like you still have progress to make towards the badge, but once it is in your album, you are done. Trust me, this happens to me EVERY time there is a Flash In A Box challenge and I still have not missed a badge yet.
tumbsup.gif

how many computers do you have?  Or you aren't telling?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 19, 2012, 07:24:22 AM
how many computers do you have?  Or you aren't telling?
I have two computers, one very powerful and the other capable of playing most games but struggling with a few. The older computer gets stressed with high graphic games and over-heating, despite the fan.

Both computers have a full-suite of FUNCTIONAL cheat programs, meaning that if necessary I can run two screen names for 95% of games, 4 screen names for table games. Table game coverage means I can do rated challenges or win challenges for Jungle Gin, Dominoes, Pinochle, Spades, Euchre, Checkers etc.

I have a great Poppit Sprint cheat on both computers, although it does run twice as fast on the powerful computer. I will be able to run two screen names at one time. I suspect the cheat will win the badge VERY quickly.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

lexx

Need help with personal,weekiles, limited badges

Dominoes
Earn 2000 tokens this week! Earn Domino Love Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Jokers Wild Poker
Win 200 hands this week!  Earn Joke in the Box Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Texas Hold'em Poker
Win 12 hands this week! Earn Hold'em or Fold'em Badge plus 800 tokens

Double Deuce Poker
Get a Straight or Better 15 times this week! Earn Double Deuce Badge plus 600 tokens

Spooky Slots!
Win 712 tokens from the free spin bonus in 2 weeks! Earn 2012 Halloween Limited Edition Badge plus 2,000 tokens it below bottom

Joe C

Quote from: lexx on October 19, 2012, 02:09:43 PM

Dominoes

Jokers Wild Poker

Texas Hold'em Poker

Double Deuce Poker
Get a Straight or Better 15 times this week! Earn Double Deuce Badge plus 600 tokens

Spooky Slots!
Win 712 tokens from the free spin bonus in 2 weeks! Earn 2012 Halloween Limited Edition Badge plus 2,000 tokens it below bottom
I can assist, starting at 10:00 eastern tonight.

Please PM your information.

tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

OK Roadrunner since you offered 1st ,Ill send you my info Tuesday evening. This will give Squiddy a rest from doing 1. LOL  I do Thank you for offering & will PM you on Tuesday.  coffee.gif

Joe C

Quote from: lexx on October 19, 2012, 02:09:43 PM

Dominoes

Jokers Wild Poker

Texas Hold'em Poker

Double Deuce Poker

Spooky Slots!
All done

Personal information is deleted.
tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: MsMissy on October 20, 2012, 07:13:30 AM
OK Roadrunner since you offered 1st ,Ill send you my info Tuesday evening. This will give Squiddy a rest from doing 1. LOL  I do Thank you for offering & will PM you on Tuesday.  coffee.gif

LOL if you need help with poppit sprint your best bet is to sweet talk joe into.  My computer hates the pogo flash based games.  From the sounds of it Joe can do it in about 10 minutes.  My computer will take 3-4 hours of hair pulling frustration per screen name.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Yoming 2

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 20, 2012, 09:54:44 AM
LOL if you need help with poppit sprint your best bet is to sweet talk joe into.  My computer hates the pogo flash based games.  From the sounds of it Joe can do it in about 10 minutes.  My computer will take 3-4 hours of hair pulling frustration per screen name.

I too can help with Poppit Sprint.      pumpkin1.gif

Falcon!

I need help with personals/weeklies

Dominoes
Earn 2000 tokens this week!

Jokers Wild Poker
Win 200 hands this week!

Squelchies
Earn 2011 tokens this week!

Tumble Bees
Win the Bonus Game 10 times this week! 

Yoming 2

Falcon!

Yoming 2

Quote from: Falcon! on October 20, 2012, 07:09:33 PM
Thanks Yoming!!!
Sending Info!

Badges are yours.....all done.   And you're welcome--anytime       tumbsup.gif

vasunlover

I need some help with M & M's:

Lost Temple Poker--Cliff Hangar Badge
Pinochle--Blow Hard Badge

Dice City Roller--2012 Autumn Badge
Tumble Bees--Bear Essential Badge

Bejeweled 3--Butterfly Jewels Badge
Stack 'em--Mixed Stack Badge
and
Plants vs. Zombies--Texting Undead Badge

MsMissy

Ok Squiddy, can i get you once agin to play Poppit Sprint for next weeks game? Roadrunner says his puter dont work well with embadded games & i dont have the helper for that game.  help.gif

pammer

Quote from: vasunlover on October 21, 2012, 04:24:16 AM
I need some help with M & M's:

Lost Temple Poker--Cliff Hangar Badge
Pinochle--Blow Hard Badge

Dice City Roller--2012 Autumn Badge
Tumble Bees--Bear Essential Badge

Bejeweled 3--Butterfly Jewels Badge
Stack 'em--Mixed Stack Badge
and
Plants vs. Zombies--Texting Undead Badge
I can help with these after 7 central 2nite

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on October 21, 2012, 07:09:56 AM
Ok Squiddy, can i get you once agin to play Poppit Sprint for next weeks game? Roadrunner says his puter dont work well with embadded games & i dont have the helper for that game.  help.gif
Sure thing.  Just PM me on Weds. and I'll get to it after work.  xox

MsMissy

OK Squiddy, ill activate them WEd. morning & come back here too PM you with info. & TY TY  coffee.gif

vasunlover

I want to take a couple of secs and thank everyone here that has been trying to help me get my badges.  Between radiation and chemo and constant worry-I would not be anywhere near to the badge count as I am now.  Luv ya guys <3 <3 <3

hotpinklovesofa

Hi there,

I have to get one more badge to complete my 2010 album and there's a reason I left it for the very end (I suck at/hate this game) so can someone please help me this week with Shuffle Bump? The challenge is as follows:

Shuffle Bump
Lonesome Lunch Badge
Win 35 Matches this week!
Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens.

I'll only need help on this one unless I'm called out of town last minute and forget my laptop again.

Thanks and please advise if you can help.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview