PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 10:09:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I click on Profile...then click  forum profile information...then where it says   I have my own pic:  put it right there ...make sure it says http

For Siggys in the bottom you have to put

Hope that helps

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: zeboo on April 03, 2006, 06:15:36 PM
I am trying to put a picture in my profile and I am not having any luck any hints? it prolly is something really easy must be having a blonde moment  :))    he.gif

Also, you current picture goes to "http://www.google.com" and I don't think that's what you were going for!

nightperson

i know the feeling and im have brown hair but i just ask homer and he does it for me he is so sweet but beware he does have a little >:D in him just a little 10%  >:D 90% sweetie

Gecko

Gecko

Quote from: GeckoDundee on April 03, 2006, 09:30:58 PM
new sig test  dont panic yet lol

lets see if i can post a pic  as well   

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gecko

Quote from: Homer on April 03, 2006, 09:40:32 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on April 03, 2006, 09:35:09 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on April 03, 2006, 09:30:58 PM
new sig test  dont panic yet lol

lets see if i can post a pic  as well   

You forgot the tags.

i put those  in front and at end  of the same dog pic   must have done something wrong anyway lets see what happened now ive tried to change sig into 2  lol

Gecko

nightperson

homer always save ppl with them picture he does for me ty homer for always doing my picture for avator and my sigature :-*

nightperson

would like a really big favor does any1 know where i can find hummining bird they are my favorite birds tyia

ClingFree

Quote from: nightperson on April 04, 2006, 05:48:57 PM
would like a really big favor does any1 know where i can find hummining bird they are my favorite birds tyia

I always google Images - hope it helps!

Sonnenschein

I hope I post this on the right board but how do I add a picture to my name. You know on the left side ...

Momof5

Bree

You did it perfect Momo....and Sonnenschein if you need help I will be in Avatar and Signature topic in a few seconds.

Bree

Zeboo and GeckoDundee what kind of picture are you trying to put in your avatar or signature.  I will help you out if I can.  :)

Sonnenschein

Nope  >:D Ahhhhh. I got a pic, uploaded it, put the link in profile and nope .. nothing

Bree

I fixed it for you Sonnenschein, you have to start with http:// and end with gif for your avatars.

Sonnenschein

Oh never mind .. there it is .. lol. So how do I add a pic though. what goes in between the img ???

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview