PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 02:26:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

RovOstrov

Really??? LOL I guess I could talk about where everyone finds their bling ;)

Homer

Quote from: RovOstrov on August 04, 2006, 06:15:35 PM
Really??? LOL I guess I could talk about where everyone finds their bling ;)

There are plenty of topics to post in. Take a look around. The Off Topic section is pretty popular.

RovOstrov

Homer

RovOstrov

badgehog

Okay i think i figured out how to add my avatar and siggy....cross fingers all 0:

Nope , didnt work :'((

Tara

You'll get it. In the avatar part you only have to put the http address which it look like you did. You don't need tags.

In the siggy part you will have to use tags like when you post a picture on the site.

Tara

Look here.  For you avatar you just need this.

For you siggy you have to do it like this.

Thats pretty blurry, can you kind of make it out?

badgehog

I can kinda make it out, tyvm Tara :-*, hope i got it, if not gonna work on it tomorrow, not giving up >:((

Well i got the siggy, now if i could only get my avatar to work :)))

Tara

Quote from: badgehog on August 07, 2006, 06:20:36 PM
I can kinda make it out, tyvm Tara :-*, hope i got it, if not gonna work on it tomorrow, not giving up >:((

Well i got the siggy, now if i could only get my avatar to work :)))

Wtg on your siggy!!  Ok, now on your avatar, don't put the tags on it. Mark that spot that says" I have my own picture" just put this part  https://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7512/2xg1.gif  next to where you marked and that's it. Just use your own link that starts with http.

badgehog

Whew finally got it O0 Tysvm Tara, you sweety <3 couldnt have done it without you :;"

Tara

Quote from: badgehog on August 07, 2006, 07:20:31 PM
Whew finally got it O0 Tysvm Tara, you sweety <3 couldnt have done it without you :;"

Your welcome, it's hard to explain when you can't show things in here because the picture will show up. Now you got it!!  And to post pictures in your posts , like the game we were playing, you just do it the same way you did your siggy. Use the tags.  O0

Tara

One more thing. Under where you put your avatar in, where it says Personal Text.  If you want something to show up in text under your avatar, just type it in. 

Like where I say "It's not my fault Homers covered in sparkles"

Destiny4you

Hey Tara...   I am new on here... just wanted to tell you how much I liked your avatar.  I want to learn how to make them.   I have tons of pics on my cpu, but don't know how to glitter it all up, and put my name in.   

Do you know of any tutorials on this??  Or can you give me some pointers?   

Ty...

TmT

Quote from: Destiny4you on August 08, 2006, 06:40:33 AM
Hey Tara...   I am new on here... just wanted to tell you how much I liked your avatar.  I want to learn how to make them.   I have tons of pics on my cpu, but don't know how to glitter it all up, and put my name in.   

Ty...

We have a tutorial thread on this forum, thankz to Shady

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,21602.0.html

C~M

Hey Tara...   I am new on here.

First off Destiny,

to our forum!!

I have one question for you though....the text you have under your avitar says:  "I'm a llama!"

I have seen on this forum alone at least 3 other screen names with that same saying under their avitar, and then they stop posting after awhile and that is when I see a new name with the saying...lol.

Tara

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 08, 2006, 07:12:24 AM
Hey Tara...   I am new on here.

First off Destiny,

to our forum!!

I have one question for you though....the text you have under your avitar says:  "I'm a llama!"

I have seen on this forum alone at least 3 other screen names with that same saying under their avitar, and then they stop posting after awhile and that is when I see a new name with the saying...lol.

You are as observant as I am. I know the 3 names also..lmao

Tara

Ty...

A member since 2003 isn't new. No sorry I don't know how to make anything, not even meatloaf.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview