PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 03:41:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing and Funny Pictures

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

minimarshs

I will never forget this, because I was amazed and stupified:
We have a very privileged family who live down the street. They have 4 kids, stairstep from 12 to 16.  They have the pool and all the "toys". They go up and down the street with their mechanical bikes and cars and hoverboards with their friends and have a grand old time.  They are nice respectful kids, always greeting if met on the street, just noisy and funloving.  It's nice to hear kids voices as we are mostly all retired or on the brink in the neighbourhood.  BUT, I learned how they were taught at home last winter. 
We had a HUGE dumping of snow.  The plows couldn't get in, so the people everyone hires to do their driveways couldn't get in.  We were all stranded. This next part is no lie - the kids down the street got the shovels out, did their own driveway, then proceeded to shovel out the street.  They shoveled out a huge patch in front of their house equal to the width of the road and the length of the street in front of the house, and dragged out their hoverboards and bikes out and had a grand time.  For hours.  Until the plows got brave.
I should have taken a picture.

Mayhem

Squid

Wow, your parents were lucky!  They had shoes!

Mayhem

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on January 22, 2024, 12:02:02 AM
I remember school days similar to this. They didn't close the schools for anything, those were the days!

Mayhem

Squid

Only the muppets are more intelligent and more entertaining.  I did not enjoy Zoom meetings.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

Mayhem

Squid

Blinding drivers since the LED came into use!

Good news!
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration finally made it legal last year for automakers to begin selling vehicles with adaptive driving beam headlights. Those lights continuously adjust the beam of light to avoid blinding other drivers, as well as pedestrians.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Squid

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview