Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile - General Info & Badges

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: wattsmyname on September 14, 2006, 10:35:52 AM
You can now log on and connect to the mobile games with cingular. They fixed it a few days ago.  :D

oh thats a wonderful update!!

mr.clean

C~M

Quote from: Runner on July 24, 2006, 08:40:20 PM
i am waiting for the day that BH makes an auto for the mobile badges    ROFLMAO

Just thought I would add that there is an auto for Word Whomp Mobile.  If you get Word Master from BadgeHelp you can pause the game and enter the letters into it and it gives you all the words and you just click them into the game.  I got 2 badges in like 10 minutes...lol

knightrider13195

i just purchased a cingular phone that says it has the java but it doesnt list any pogo games on cingular media store does this mean i cant get the games or is it just me?

mr.clean

check on pogo  and put in your type of phone and everything if you can have game  they will be there! ::)

suzannah

Well...I have Cingular and use a V3Razr phone.  Was wondering if anyone with same can get Turbo 21 game? 
Also...I don't get a percent to show up after JP spin telling me how far along i am. Is anyone else having this problem?
Am new to this.  Also want to know if I am using any of my minutes while I am playing...or do i need to play when it is free on nights and weekends???  Anyone know?  Thanks for any help.

mr.clean

I have the very same phone and the same stuff happens to me.

I never know how close i am too a badge on  tri-peaks.  I can not get Trouble 21 either ..
Quote from: suzannah on January 01, 2007, 06:24:33 AM
Well...I have Cingular and use a V3Razr phone.  Was wondering if anyone with same can get Turbo 21 game? 
Also...I don't get a percent to show up after JP spin telling me how far along i am. Is anyone else having this problem?
Am new to this.  Also want to know if I am using any of my minutes while I am playing...or do i need to play when it is free on nights and weekends???  Anyone know?  Thanks for any help.
:-\

Jewel

Quote from: suzannah on January 01, 2007, 06:24:33 AM

Hi and welcome to the forum! I use cingular but I have the Motorola V180.  I have turbo 21 on my cell and it does not tell the percentage after the jackpot spin.  I just check my badge progress to see how far along I am, lol.  Playing does not use any of my minutes.  It charges by the bytes used or something like that.

BlueStarGirl

Anyone have the Aces Up! game available yet? 

Also, I haven't been able to get a JP spin on Harvest Mania mobile for a few weeks now.  It always freezes at the connection / JP spin screen.
Any ideas on this issue?

I have a LG8100 from Verizon.

Thank you~

Jewel

I don't have the aces up and haven't heard of anyone that does yet. 

I do not know anything about the verizon phones but I have been able to get the spins in harvest but sometimes I do get that server error a few times straight.

fiz

You could maybe try asking pogo...but not sure if they're smart enough to handle it.

mr.clean

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview