PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 12:23:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Deadwood 2006 Season

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Bree on March 17, 2006, 08:30:01 AM
ROFL Homer you are going to stink out the place.... :)) :))

I already have the scented candles burning as a preemptive strike.  :o :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bree

I hope they are some strong candles..... :o :)) :))

Homer

Well if you see reports of a mushroom cloud on the east coast don't worry it's not a terrorist attack it's just me doing the cabbage patch dance. :o :P :))

Bree

Homer

Never underestimate the power of the cabbage.  :))

Bree

ROFL  I think we just hijacked the Topic Homer..... :))

Homer

You know what Forrest Gump said.... "It Happens"  :P :))

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Homer on March 17, 2006, 10:16:15 AM
Well if you see reports of a mushroom cloud on the east coast don't worry it's not a terrorist attack it's just me doing the cabbage patch dance. :o :P :))

Oh NO!  Not the whole east coast.....I live there too and I've been eating cabbage all week. I foresee the end of the world as we know it Homer! :o spb.gif :)) :)) :))

Homer

Maybe if we eat enough cabbage we could go fart in the caves and flush out Osama. :o :P :))

Country Lady

:)) :)) You guys are too funny. :)) :))
Pinto beans work well too.

Kelly

Quote from: foxx on March 17, 2006, 05:46:24 AM
Quote from: Homer on March 16, 2006, 01:51:16 PM
I'm not into Deadwood. Now that the Sopranos are back I'm waiting for the return of Entourage.

VICTORY!!!

When does Entourage come back?  June as well??

Deadwood is probably my favorite show of the last couple of years...  i  <3 me some Seth Bullock...mmmmmm.

I totally wanna be clamity Jane when i grow up....shes too cool for words....too bad i gave up the serious drinking years ago...i still have an OCCATIONAL drink....socially and for medical purposes....lol....double razzmatazz on the rocks or double baja luna on the rocks(also a raspberry liquer) yummmyummmm

underdog

Soprano's and Deadwood are my top two favorites.  I watched half of Big Love the other night and got bored with it.  I can't stop thinking of Bill Paxton as the big brother in Wierd Science.  hahaha 

foxx

I can't believe we never came over here to discuss!  Kelly and I can't be the only ones who watch this!

I love Seth.

I love Jane.

Kelly

Quote from: foxx on August 08, 2006, 05:58:59 AM
I can't believe we never came over here to discuss!  Kelly and I can't be the only ones who watch this!

I love Seth.

I love Jane.

Ok Jane is my all time fav lady on the show...but I really really really LOVE LOVE LOVE AL!!!!!

hes getting nicer do i say....well they are showing a softer side to AL and I just love him....his sarcasm's are also the funniest sh*t i've ever heard.....and the clincher for me loving AL was this week as he sang to the deerhead hanging over the bar!!!!!

also when he slapped Johnny (who is usually kinda stupid) for figuring out what Wu(cant speak but maybe 5 words of english) was trying to say before he did...lmfao at that one!!!!

i am finding the story of the general and drunkin Steve very interesting.....Steve is a bigot OR at least thats what he wants everyone to think plus he has NOT one friend.....he likes the general but will never admit it....tryed to trick him into stayin now hes suffering a massive head injury from gettin kicked by the generals horse.....i thought it was too hysterical when the general told the horse...."And EFF you too!!!!"

underdog

I like Deadwood also and it's really getting interesting.  You got to love Jane and Jewel. Al is my favorite character also. 

Kelly

Can't wait til tonight......the 1st season was by FAR my favorite the 2nd was just ok...i missed Jane so much...without her it was kinda boring.....well the 3rd season has me totally enthralled AGAIN....this show is an instant classic and each week I can't wait for the next episode!!!

I want to see Dan find a love interest I really like his character.....the theater people are quirky to say the least.....Hearst's cook is gonna kill him I think....lol....she is pizzed about her son and is convinced Hearst had him killed.

I am wondering if Steve the drunk will ever wake up...I am thinkin he will NOT and The General will take over his place and the care of Steve...

I wonder if Bullock and the missus will try to conceive again? He's so cranky all the time except when he is with the missus.....she knows how to make him smile....I like her!!

Also I think the woman of the camp are starting to see they can do other things besides whoring for a living....they are intrigued by the Garret womans success in life!
Will she and Elsworth ever have a true marriage? I hope she gets off the drugs for good soon! I think shes gonna have a close call with Sofia and that will do it!

Jewel is funny as all get out...I love Trixie's tender-side...she doesn't let it out much tho....will she and the Jew ever tie the knot?....I hope so!!

Richardson is too funny and very sweet....I think EB is gonna snap soon....what with Hearst spitting in his face and forbidding him to wipe it off....that man is just sick,sick,sick!!

hmmmm who else.....Charlie and Jane still do not trust AL but I think they will come around soon.....he needs them on his side!

Langston is totally off the wall nuts!!!! Is he GAY?!

I love Johnny when he has a "smart-moment" and I love AL's reactions to them....lol.....hilarious!!

Wu's men will help to save the day I think...making it better for the Chinese in the camp....

how much longer will Doc hold out with his TB.....this makes me sad to think he will die....who will ever take his place..

Talaver is into some weird things....self mutilation? Don't like him at all he's very very sadistic!! Will he end up hurting Joanie??? Jane will go off if he does and kill him.....being she and Joanie are sweethearts now!

Big fight out is coming soon....probably the final episode of the season....

anyway can't think anymore getting late!

underdog

I'm just wondering how the Earp's are going to fit into this, if at all. 

foxx

Quote from: Kelly on August 20, 2006, 02:19:05 AM
Can't wait til tonight......the 1st season was by FAR my favorite the 2nd was just ok...i missed Jane so much...without her it was kinda boring.....well the 3rd season has me totally enthralled AGAIN....this show is an instant classic and each week I can't wait for the next episode!!!

I want to see Dan find a love interest I really like his character.....the theater people are quirky to say the least.....Hearst's cook is gonna kill him I think....lol....she is pizzed about her son and is convinced Hearst had him killed. I totally agree...It has been killing me not to go research his death to find out if that is what happens...

I am wondering if Steve the drunk will ever wake up...I am thinkin he will NOT and The General will take over his place and the care of Steve...

I wonder if Bullock and the missus will try to conceive again? He's so cranky all the time except when he is with the missus.....she knows how to make him smile....I like her!!
  I like her...but not with him...He and Alma are electric...you can't deny that chemistry...

Also I think the woman of the camp are starting to see they can do other things besides whoring for a living....they are intrigued by the Garret womans success in life!
Will she and Elsworth ever have a true marriage? I hope she gets off the drugs for good soon! I think shes gonna have a close call with Sofia and that will do it!

Jewel is funny as all get out...I love Trixie's tender-side...she doesn't let it out much tho....will she and the Jew ever tie the knot?....I hope so!!

Richardson is too funny and very sweet....I think EB is gonna snap soon....what with Hearst spitting in his face and forbidding him to wipe it off....that man is just sick,sick,sick!!

I so hate EB...I have been waiting since season one for someone to kill his ass...

hmmmm who else.....Charlie and Jane still do not trust AL but I think they will come around soon.....he needs them on his side!

Langston is totally off the wall nuts!!!! Is he GAY?!  I don't think so...

I love Johnny when he has a "smart-moment" and I love AL's reactions to them....lol.....hilarious!!

Wu's men will help to save the day I think...making it better for the Chinese in the camp....

how much longer will Doc hold out with his TB.....this makes me sad to think he will die....who will ever take his place..

Talaver is into some weird things....self mutilation? Don't like him at all he's very very sadistic!! Will he end up hurting Joanie??? Jane will go off if he does and kill him.....being she and Joanie are sweethearts now!

You forgot about Silas Adams...mmmm....I really love the dynamic between him, Dan and Johnny...They have been excellent comic relief this season....

And Sol and Trixie...I so love her...and he just smiles when she goes off on one of her rants...

I agree...this season has been excellent...I can't wait for tonight!

Kelly

Quote from: foxx on August 20, 2006, 08:00:06 AM
Quote from: Kelly on August 20, 2006, 02:19:05 AM

I want to see Dan find a love interest I really like his character.....the theater people are quirky to say the least.....Hearst's cook is gonna kill him I think....lol....she is pizzed about her son and is convinced Hearst had him killed. I totally agree...It has been killing me not to go research his death to find out if that is what happens...

I like her...but not with him...He and Alma are electric...you can't deny that chemistry...

I so hate EB...I have been waiting since season one for someone to kill his ass...

Langston is totally off the wall nuts!!!! Is he GAY?!  I don't think so...

You forgot about Silas Adams...mmmm....I really love the dynamic between him, Dan and Johnny...They have been excellent comic relief this season....

And Sol and Trixie...I so love her...and he just smiles when she goes off on one of her rants...

I agree...this season has been excellent...I can't wait for tonight!

Ok woman it was very late or early when I wrote that so forgive me....
besides I forgot that guys name....I call him beardman....he should have a freakin cape I swear....I do NOT like him he just rubs me the wrong way but he's gonna bring Hawkeye back into the picture to help rid the Hearst problem but. is this a good idea??....I think a key character is gonna get killed tonight...wonder who....

yes I love how Sol loves Trixie!! I like Bullock with his wife and I think Elma needs to let him go but who knows....sometimes I like Elma and sometimes I wanna slap her....she can be such a spoiled bitch at times!

I forgot to mention the telegraph man and the newspaper guy Merrick.....I like both of them....I am loving how Al is defending them too (love the secret staircase)...actually the whole power struggle thing coming to a head the end of season is fascinating......Hearst is a man of great wealth and power.....AL wants to be that rich some day....the difference between these two men is Hearst doesn't care who does or does not like him....bad idea....AL's people all love him in their own way.....and he loves them back....even when he picks on Jewel you know he loves her......Hearst's downfall will be that he has no one in his corner but hired thugs....wheres the loyalty wheres the trust.....

omg EB is one of those characters you LOVE to hate.....I actually felt sorry for him when Hearst spit on him....just for a second...lol..you know Richardson is sweet but he needs a bath BAD....Aunt Lou is teaching him too cook properly....wouldn't it be nice if she and him ended up running the Hotel...they are cool buds!

I also like Mo...Mosley the fat man who guards the school house...trying to redeem himself I think....member he killed his brother over some lousy gold last season....

I also did some research on Deadwood when the show first came out but now I don't want to cause I don't want to run across any spoilers.......I would hate that!!

there is one thing buggin me...I can't remember what happened to Andy (gamblerman turned preacher man).....its like he dissappeared...where did he go? lol member when Jane looked after him in the woods when he had small pox....that was funny!

Kelly

OMG what an awesome episode...but sad.....Poor Elsworth...I just had a feeling it would be him....the way Seth came running back to her side I guess he still has feelings for Elma...

well between Wu's men and Hawkeyes coming with 23 more they stand a chance...

OMG Trixie was crazy mad....she liked Elworth so much.....and Elma....Elma doesn't know yet that Trixie shot (only wounded) Hearst hope she realizes what a friend she has in Trixie now.....poor Sofia!!

WOW Sy Talaver is all beside himself over the whole thing too....he so weird

AL is so obviously in love with Trixie....I love that about him...I want to see more of this storyline play out...

Charlie, Dan, Johnny and Adams are all getting chummy....I am glad....

EB is getting ready to snap!!!

What did the theater guy overhear & then got caught in the hallway by Hearst....NOT good for him.....he wants to play spy or go between....dangerous thing...

OMG I love Jewel she is just awesome and funny....lmao when they carried her up the stairs with the tray for Elma!!!!

Next week involves Johnny some how....hes very upset over something?

Is Al going to send him to Hearst with  a note....most don't seem to come back from such tasks of late.....I like Johnny he better come back!!

I have a feeling Seth will get the votes he needs anyway....Langston might find out what went on and decide to switch sides!

only a few more episodes...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview