PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 03:58:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong glitch

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

dottiedoodle

ok was having a little go on this glitch today and when I felt I'd played enough I hit my fortune cookie to finish the game and my fortune was
  "Users who use cheat programmes are without honour"

Scary!!

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on March 20, 2006, 05:01:42 AM
Okay .. its possibly just me (Would figure) - I just went to go do the glitch .. and it only let me use the U once. After I did it once, pressed U again and no tiles came back. Made me click a cookie ... Anyone else using it with success this am?

I just tried it ...its working

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: dottiedoodle on March 20, 2006, 05:39:53 AM
ok was having a little go on this glitch today and when I felt I'd played enough I hit my fortune cookie to finish the game and my fortune was

Scary!!

:)) Well in this case, unless it said "glitches" then you didn't have to worry about your "honour" being questioned!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 06:07:07 AM

Scary!!

:)) Well in this case, unless it said "glitches" then you didn't have to worry about your "honour" being questioned!

omg to funny and great reply.... :)) :))

ClingFree

Just an FYI update .. the glitch glitch'ed and it worked later for me  O0

hades

Nymphy

Does for me also. But sometimes when your clickin on a tile, the cookies are in the background and it will say... congratulations, you just got 30 tokens for the good luck fortune cookie or something like that.

nightperson

Scary!!

:)) :)) that sounds like pogo

LadyDi

Used the "glitch" and it works great.....woohoo.  As explained several times in this link, make sure the remaining 2/3 tiles at end of game are in top portion of screen.  Otherwise, if they are on top of the fortune cookies when you click on the letter, game is OVER!

One MAJOR thing I have noticed is peeps questioning the high scores in rooms.  One room I was in a peep had 140,000+ as high score.  Chatter asked how you could possibly get that many tokens without some sort of cheat.  Person did not respond and immediately left room.  I try and go in early am or late pm and go into a room with 0 players.  Of course, if someone comes in, they will notice, but it is safer than having 50+ ppl seeing your incredibly high score.

Thanks for the hint!!!  Got one game badge, working on number two!

Libra

Scary!!

Aw crap!  Now I gotta go play the durn game so I can be told what a dishonorable hussy I am.   :)) :)) :)) :))

Libra

hades

outlawdave

ClingFree

Quote from: outlawdave on March 21, 2006, 10:13:34 AM
just used it only let me hit u twice

Dave that happened to me yesterday, but uhh, dont tell anyone - It was user error   :-[   I realize it may be different today, but the glitch worked for me even after pogo did their updates

daisydog

ee4.gif   It works great. Thanks for the info. I really don't like this game.

Libra

Quote from: daisydog on March 21, 2006, 03:50:21 PM
ee4.gif   It works great. Thanks for the info. I really don't like this game.

Oh GAWD!  Thanks for reminding me.  I better go play this effing game (I hate it too, Daisy) before they REALLY fix it.

Libra
Drop the egg!  DROPTHEEGGDROPTHEEGGDROPTHEEFFINGEGG!!!!  ee2.1.gif

daveandjenn2002

The glitch still works.  I didn't know about it till reading this thread.  I didn't realize it added all those redo rounds into your score.  At first, I wondered if someone would get suspicious when i had a score of about 4,000, but I looked at the high score and someone had 18,000 as their high score.  :))

Spice It Up

Happened to me too daveandjenn... I had been playing a while and accidently hit the cookie and had a huge score. I paniced and left the room. should have never went into a room with lots of people.  :-\

PunkInDrublic

Made the monkey puzzle badge my personal this week and got it in less than a minute... gotta love the glitches  ;D

Spice It Up

Love em, Love em, Love em!! Wish there were more of them. They even seem to get the games done quicker at times then the cheats. No offense PC, glad your here trust me!! You help out tremendously!! Thank you!!  :D

hades

ah finally get the diamond dragon badge  ;D

and another boring game is now finished  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview