PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 09:41:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

Just click on the thumbnail above to go to the acutal picture. When you put it to full size 1024x768, the checkerboard disappears. Let me know if you have any problems.

Mommylov1216

checkboard didnt disappear when i fullsized it shady

macktami95

sry it took so long like i said i have trouble finding colors i think look right lol but here are 4 to choose from

macktami95

if you look on page 5 we loaded a bunch of butterflies maybe one of those will work for you check it out

Mommylov1216

can you make me one that says Patty in the rainbow color you used for mama jayne? please

the rainbow colors that have the flowers on the names

macktami95

here you go found this one oneline thought you might like it

Mommylov1216

omg i love it!! lol woo hoo! thank you

macktami95

yup np sry about the others thought you might want something different than someone else
glad you like it

Mommylov1216

oh lol! I love them ALL
Going to rotate them for different days  :))

Thank you so much again

Helen

Quote from: Homer on February 17, 2006, 01:47:42 PM
yeah, well the other generally get me smacked upside the head. LOL  :-[

Now who on Earth would do that to you???

SouthPadreIsland

i was trying to find a bar with realistic water flowing or waves to put in my sig.  Any ideas how or where I can find one?

Shady Lady

Give this one a try. I did it with 1024x768 as the original dimensions.

macktami95

these are ones that i could find south padre (i use to live in corpus) i know they all arent animated but figured one of them might work and not all waves either but hey what i found so far lol

macktami95

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 22, 2006, 10:39:34 PM

Give this one a try. I did it with 1024x768 as the original dimensions.
oh shady i like this look better than the other one they are both good but if i had to choose i choose this one looks wonderful great job spb.gif

Shady Lady

I think the bubbles show up better on this background. Glad you like it.

Bree

WOW Tami and Shady, you amaze me more and more with each picture you post.  Great Job to both of you!!! :D :D

Shady Lady

Is this what your looking for? Anymore realistic you'd get wet.

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on February 22, 2006, 09:20:11 PM
i was trying to find a bar with realistic water flowing or waves to put in my sig.  Any ideas how or where I can find one?

Shady Lady

It started out as this so if you want more or less of the picture let me know.

Shady Lady

Thank you very much. I wouldn't have even attempted trying if Madonna hadn't got me hooked. LOL

Quote from: Bree on February 23, 2006, 12:07:38 AM
WOW Tami and Shady, you amaze me more and more with each picture you post.  Great Job to both of you!!! :D :D