PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 04:25:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 07:17:47 PM
Quote from: BluRaven on May 10, 2006, 07:12:19 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 07:09:25 PM
like i said iam done posting on here sick of the rude jerks here later

Again...promise?
Well since u keep asking. I will stay

I'm glad your staying now.. You bring a ray of sunshine to the forum. It would boring without you.. Good Luck to your team and may you never be blessed with jock itch !

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 07:20:08 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 07:17:47 PM
Quote from: BluRaven on May 10, 2006, 07:12:19 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 07:09:25 PM
like i said iam done posting on here sick of the rude jerks here later

Again...promise?
Well since u keep asking. I will stay

I'm glad your staying now.. You bring a ray of sunshine to the forum. It would boring without you.. Good Luck to your team and may you never be blessed with jock itch !

LMAO!  Beer?  Meet keyboard! (tm Foxx)

bobby

Ethan_Hawley

Mmmmmmmmiss it....Mmmmmmmmiss it...Nooonan...Noooonan!

Homer

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on May 10, 2006, 05:28:41 PM
Looks like the Phillies big winnning streak (9 games in a row) might come to a end tonight, so far the score is:

Ny  Mets:10
Phillies:   0   in the 4th inning. 

But hey anythings possible in baseball like when the Cubs were beating the Astros 7-0 in the 4th or 5th inning and the Astros came back and won that game 22-7 back in the late 1980's so anythings possible :)

It's ok. You can't go 162-0

They just brought up rookie Cole Hamels to the starting rotation. He was rated one of the best prospects in all baseball. Here are his stats in his last 3 Triple A Starts. He will pitch in the upcoming Cincinnati series.

The 22-year-old Hamels baffled Triple-A hitters, compiling a 0.39 ERA and allowing just 10 hits in 23 innings, with 36 strikeouts against one walk.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ethan_Hawley

Quote from: Homer on May 10, 2006, 07:34:35 PM
Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on May 10, 2006, 05:28:41 PM
Looks like the Phillies big winnning streak (9 games in a row) might come to a end tonight, so far the score is:

Ny  Mets:10
Phillies:   0   in the 4th inning. 

But hey anythings possible in baseball like when the Cubs were beating the Astros 7-0 in the 4th or 5th inning and the Astros came back and won that game 22-7 back in the late 1980's so anythings possible :)

It's ok. You can't go 162-0

They just brought up rookie Cole Hamels to the starting rotation. He was rated one of the best prospects in all baseball. Here are his stats in his last 3 Triple A Starts. He will pitch in the upcoming Cincinnati series.

The 22-year-old Hamels baffled Triple-A hitters, compiling a 0.39 ERA and allowing just 10 hits in 23 innings, with 36 strikeouts against one walk.

Yeah, I've heard this Hamels kid is legit.  Should be a nice race between the Mets and Phils is he pans out.  So long to the Braves!  (I know, still way too early to call them "out of it")

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on May 10, 2006, 07:09:46 PM
Whoa, thought this was about baseball...

At least the Mariners didn't get swept by the Royals....   :-X  :x

Am I right Helen, or am I right?!  Some pitching sure would be nice right about now.

Ethan, did you have to remind me?? I have no idea what is going on there.
They were doing so well..... >:D

hades

jim what happened to the "big boys" that were goin to sweep the yankees?  :))

and jim next time youre at one of them hollywood celeb parties try getting them to pitch in and donate money to the mariners so they can at least buy some help next year  :P

hades

youre the one mouthing off about them sweeping.lmao they arent going anywhere this year jim  ;)

and the mariners will do even worse then the red sox

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 11:44:11 PM
Quote from: hades on May 10, 2006, 11:40:11 PM
jim what happened to the "big boys" that were goin to sweep the yankees?  :))

and jim next time youre at one of them hollywood celeb parties try getting them to pitch in and donate money to the mariners so they can at least buy some help next year  :P
Well boston started the game off good. They just threw a few bad pitches can"t win them all. Mariners r still in the race this yr.and as far as next yr i"am sure the mariners will sign one of the big name pitchers and a bat or two

Boston did start the game out well.    :D   Can't win 'em all.  >:D

Blu

Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 11:53:57 PM
Quote from: hades on May 10, 2006, 11:48:54 PM
youre the one mouthing off about them sweeping.lmao they arent going anywhere this year jim  ;)

and the mariners will do even worse then the red sox
Guess i was wrong. But still way to early to say boston or mariners will not be in it

But it IS early enough to say the Yanks are done? You sure can't make up your mind.

hades

with jim its never to early.he was planning on buying world series tickets after the mariners won their first game of the year  :))

Helen

Quote from: hades on May 11, 2006, 08:56:11 AM
with jim its never to early.he was planning on buying world series tickets after the mariners won their first game of the year  :))

Hey, there's nothing wrong with planning ahead.  O0  :P

krispy

Quote from: hades on May 11, 2006, 08:56:11 AM

i know where he lives, on that note, you will have to forgive him for some of the stuff he says.  :))

he is in same town as my b/f. lol

Tara

Its nice to see everyone calmed down and is playing nice today..That also gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling!!

nanners

The day's not over yet hon...  :))  I like warm fuzzys to. not enough of that around

hades

when i get back on tonight ill expect to see a few posts from jim about the mariners and red sox making it to the alcs here him an a celebrity or two wll have prime luxury suite to watch the games from  >:D

Monkey

Quote from: hades on May 11, 2006, 03:30:59 PM
when i get back on tonight ill expect to see a few posts from jim about the mariners and red sox making it to the alcs here him an a celebrity or two wll have prime luxury suite to watch the games from  >:D

Now THAT part I agree on  :P

Go Cavs!

Did you see Aaron Rowand catch and now broken nose? dannnnnggg

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview