PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 03:40:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Quote from: jim1975 on May 11, 2006, 07:14:42 PM
Quote from: R E Y on May 11, 2006, 07:10:28 PM
Did you see Aaron Rowand catch and now broken nose? dannnnnggg
The idiot should learn how to catch a ball. Oh he"s not on my team so who cares. He should get halk his pay taken away for being a moron
rowand is one of the best center fielders there is, quit hatin'

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on May 11, 2006, 07:14:42 PM
Quote from: R E Y on May 11, 2006, 07:10:28 PM
Did you see Aaron Rowand catch and now broken nose? dannnnnggg
The idiot should learn how to catch a ball. Oh he"s not on my team so who cares. He should get halk his pay taken away for being a moron

Hello Kettle? Hi it's pot... you're black.

SaintHiρρo

ROFL, you see someone view a topic for a long long long time, leave for a while, probably ask someone what that means and come back to say nothing. It's about flippin' time this thing has no comment!

Tara

Hippo...Can you like turn that avatar off.. I can't even read the posts in here... :)) :))

Good grief that thing is more than trippy !!!

hades

red sox will go as far as the mariners do....and thats in no way a good thing  :))

hades

doomed cause one player was injured? if thats the case the red sox are beyond doomed for not having a consistent lineup. bet it catches up with them soon.  :)

Go Cavs!

heres the video of Rowand..

hades

yet still better then then your teams..and im sure theyll make the playoffs  :)

hades

the mariners being awful puts jim on edge just a bit  :-X

Gecko

goooooo  the magpies  collingwood football club in the AFL    on top of  the ladder here  :) ,  sorry all ive got no idea  about what ur talking about here   , but i do know one thing mr bimbo 75er  is wrong    :)) :)) :)) :))

bobby

O0 is the last thing i would  use to describe the marniers, or the west

hades

when the mariners are ten games out jim will say they are just in a slump  ::)

Gecko

pssssssssst  can u keep him busy over here for a while we'll pay ya  (in toks of cause)  :))  :))  :))  :))

Tara

Excuse me   ;:"

Theres not going to be any fighting or arguing because its Mothers Day Weekend...Is that a good enough excuse?   :-\

hades

4.5 out of first and falling fast...yankees are again tied for first  :)

Tammi

Blu

Quote from: hades on May 12, 2006, 09:46:26 PM
when the mariners are ten games out jim will say they are just in a slump  ::)
Remember when our Yankees were like 4 games back, and Jim had cashed in their season and said they were done? Hmmm...his Ms are 4.5 out and he's on cloud 9 about it.

hades

so true....he cant make up his mind about anything.

and jim just like two days ago you were happy as hell that they were only three out.since then they dropped agame and a half more  ;)

RowdyOne

Back in 1995 if i remember right, did'nt the mariners only have 2 BIG time players(Ken Griffey Jr. and Randy Johnson) that helped them win that year? Tihis is the present not the past lol which brings up the question,

Who are the Big bats for the Mariners right now? 

Note to self: woohoooooooo the Astros beat the Rockies last night 12-2!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on May 13, 2006, 03:03:11 PM
Back in 1995 if i remember right, did'nt the mariners only have 2 BIG time players(Ken Griffey Jr. and Randy Johnson) that helped them win that year? This is the present not the past lol which brings up the question,

Who are the Big bats for the Mariners right now? 

I believe the answer to that would be Ichiro Suzuki (1 HR)  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview