Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on October 13, 2007, 11:03:25 AM
OMG...I just watched the show from Monday. I knew Sarah wasn't coming back, but they could've left that door open in case she changed her mind.

The previews for next week look like everyone is caught that is in on the escape.  I want Bellick's snitching azz dead and he can take T-Bag with him.  freddy.gif 

I'm with you, Tara.  The only good Bellick is a dead Bellick and the same for T-Bag.  I have to wonder how much longer this series can go on.... so maybe thats why they were so quick to put an end to Sarah.  I have to say, Prison Break is one of my all time favorite shows.  Can't wait for the next episode!   bbq21.gif   :///

Stinkerbell

UGH!!!!!!  It's not on tonight.... MLB instead GRRRRRRrrrrrrr   !@#$ !@#$ !@#$

CindyLouWho

I don't watch it but my grand daughter does & she was very upset that it wasn't on   halloween22.jpg

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on October 15, 2007, 05:01:01 PM
Quote from: Tara on October 13, 2007, 11:03:25 AM
OMG...I just watched the show from Monday. I knew Sarah wasn't coming back, but they could've left that door open in case she changed her mind.

The previews for next week look like everyone is caught that is in on the escape.  I want Bellick's snitching azz dead and he can take T-Bag with him.  freddy.gif 

I'm with you, Tara.  The only good Bellick is a dead Bellick and the same for T-Bag.  I have to wonder how much longer this series can go on.... so maybe thats why they were so quick to put an end to Sarah.  I have to say, Prison Break is one of my all time favorite shows.  Can't wait for the next episode!   bbq21.gif   :///
Michael was on a interview with E the other night and he even said the show can't go on forever and that it will never end up with Michael and Linc drinking foo foo drinks on the beach somewhere..lol  He said how many prisons can we break out of..the interview was funny.  LMAO @ me, because I'm recording Prison Break and K-Ville ( didn't know it wasn't on until I came here) but I'm watching the ball game on that channel and should of known..lmao

Tara

I wonder if they will show the show from last week, or will it get skipped?  :-\

Stinkerbell

And now we have to wait 2 weeks.... at least it will be a 2 hour episode and it looks like a real intense episode!

Tara

I haven't had time to watch this past Monday's yet.  :((.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2007, 07:04:59 PM
I haven't had time to watch this past Monday's yet.  :((.

Save it til this coming Monday and you won't feel like you've missed something.  :)

Tara

I finally watched it..It was pretty good, but you are right about when it comes back on in two weeks for two hours. Looks like we will get to see a ton of action. I saw Michael going down the wall, I think they get out. I sure hope so, I'm sick of looking at that nasty prison and living conditions. Bring on the next prison.  :)))

I love that show K-ville that comes on after Prison Break...it won't be on for 3 more weeks.  :((

Torn2pieces

Hey  - I actually like T-bag. He's purdy damn creepy though!

Tara

T-bags a perverted creep. 

Lane Garrison got 3 1/2 years in (real) prison yesterday.

Tara

I keep flipping the channel to watch this, when I know better.  :)))  I still have to record it and watch it in the daytime..lol

Stinkerbell

I sobbed during a part of last nights episode..... I'm such a boob!

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 06, 2007, 07:26:07 PM

I just got finished watching the 2 hour episode from Monday. I cried too when Micheal found out about Sarah.  :$%

Now then, back to whats going on when it ended. I'm more confused now than ever. What the heck does "Gretchen" have to do with Whistler?  She wants him out because?   I still haven't forgot about the people in that lab from the last show of last season and first from this one. The previews looked good, but I still can't figure out what is going on.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 07, 2007, 12:14:09 PM

I just got finished watching the 2 hour episode from Monday. I cried too when Micheal found out about Sarah.  :$%

Now then, back to whats going on when it ended. I'm more confused now than ever. What the heck does "Gretchen" have to do with Whistler?  She wants him out because?   I still haven't forgot about the people in that lab from the last show of last season and first from this one. The previews looked good, but I still can't figure out what is going on.

I don't recall much about the lab except the general guy going in that door - can you refresh my memory?  And that chick is just psycho - I thought maybe she and Whistler were a thing (in secret) but then she reassured Whistler that Sophia is going to be okay.  AND I always thought that the Lechero would have to be in on the escape for it to be do-able.  Whew... more twists and turns than a Twister game.

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 07, 2007, 03:14:16 PM
Quote from: Tara on November 07, 2007, 12:14:09 PM

I don't recall much about the lab except the general guy going in that door - can you refresh my memory?  And that chick is just psycho - I thought maybe she and Whistler were a thing (in secret) but then she reassured Whistler that Sophia is going to be okay.  AND I always thought that the Lechero would have to be in on the escape for it to be do-able.  Whew... more twists and turns than a Twister game.

There wasn't very much to the lab thing except...The last show last year, Michael walked towards that light while he was walking down the hall of Sona, and then we saw 2 guys dressed in white (docs or scientists maybe) in a clean white looking lab, and the younger one said "He's there" (talking about Micheal) Then the next time it showed the two of them and they said "If anyone can get him out, he can" (talking about Michael again).  I thought the first time, they wanted to see if anyone could break out or something. Then I thought they wanted to do something to Michael (lab-wise maybe)  Now then we know those guys in the white coats want Whistler, but then you have to remember Whistler was hiding behind the walls of Sona. How did he get there? How did they know Michael would get caught and put there? Michael took the rap for Sarah shooting old whats his name..Oh lord..its to early in the morning to confuse myself..lol

Tara

Tonight is the last show of the season. It sure did go by fast. I just pray next season they are not in Soma.  0:

roadwarrior

doesn't this show return in Janurary since they axed 24 until after the writers strike?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 12, 2007, 06:39:14 AM

Tonight is the last show of the season. It sure did go by fast. I just pray next season they are not in Soma.  0:

I didn't know it was the season finale.  That stinks.

Tara

Yep, tonight is it until Jan 14.   

About 24..they have 8 episodes, but don't want to air them and then leave the viewers wondering, so yep it's on hold until Sept 2008.  :((

I have spoilers for the Jan 14 and Jan 21 show, so I will just post it in my secret writing if anyone wants to see it..lol 

1/14/2008    Production Code: 3AKJ09
The Panamanian Army arranges Michael to get a taste of solitary. T-Bag reserves a spot in the escape. Bellick's life turns into an uphill battle. Susan traps Sucre.

1/21/2008    Production Code: 3AKJ10
Lechero's demotion devastates Michael's breakout plan as Sammy takes reigns at Sona. T-Bag forces Bellick to fight–in a fight where the odds are stacked heavily against him. Lincoln and Sucre have some surprise fireworks set for Susan.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview