PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 12:54:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Challenge Countdown Location?

Started by Shock,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shock

hi, this may sound dumb, but ive been looking and i cant find, anywhere where it will say how many hours are left until the next set of challenges are started.

it did show them where the current ones are shown (time left to complete the challenge)

but how do you check once your three challenges are completed?

RC

Is there a specific reason you need to know how much time is left when yours are already done? All the weekly challenges normally are over at 2am Eastern time on Wednesday mornings (like now, in about 20 minutes). However, if you still need to complete one of the challenges, and are in that game playing it, you will have as much time as you need to complete it, even after the time is up, just as long as you don't leave the game (close out the window, or even get booted). As long as you are still there and playing, you will still get credit towards the badge until you either finish it or leave. As for when the challenges start up, all I know is that it's sometime later on Wednesday mornings after Pogo shuts down and comes back up (I'm never up or on at that time to be there when they start).

steve5320

Pogo release's the new challenges at 10 am eastern time  ;D

Bree

Both of you are correct about when the challenges begin and when they end.  You just have to know what time zone you are in to add or subtract for the different time zones.  :)

Shock

im just impatient, and wanted to know how much longer til the next challenge is all.

thanks for replies.

Bree

RC

I'm kinda glad you posted the question, cuz I haven't been playing much on Pogo this week, and when I have, I've only been playing the games that have challenges going. I finished some of em, but realized that I forgot to finish the tri-peaks one off, only need to play one more game to get enough tokens to get it, so I had to run back there and make sure I got in a game before 2am lol.. needless to say I did and finished about 4 minutes after the fact lol.. whew.

Bree

Quote from: RC on March 28, 2006, 11:11:48 PM
I'm kinda glad you posted the question, cuz I haven't been playing much on Pogo this week, and when I have, I've only been playing the games that have challenges going. I finished some of em, but realized that I forgot to finish the tri-peaks one off, only need to play one more game to get enough tokens to get it, so I had to run back there and make sure I got in a game before 2am lol.. needless to say I did and finished about 4 minutes after the fact lol.. whew.

WTG RC!!!  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview