PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 02:48:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

bingo and tri peaks

Started by jeffery,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: nightperson on March 31, 2006, 04:50:22 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on March 31, 2006, 04:49:24 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 31, 2006, 04:46:27 PM
I'm sorry Cling and Hippo but I have to disagree with both of you..... just because I have nothing better to do.  :P j/k
:))

Quote from: WhatAutos on March 31, 2006, 04:46:08 PM
Thanks for respectfully disagreeing  :) I have a friend who did this with mah jong and all her badges were dated the date she joined club pogo....that's all I know...I definitely could be wrong  :-\ but please be nice, if I am  :))

I swear I was trying to be nice .. I was only speaking from experience. I guess Im not all THAT experienced   O0

well hippo took your hijack job :))

Oh I soo need to get my mind outta the gutter

SaintHiρρo

I'm sorry Cling and Hippo but I have to disagree with both of you..... just because I have nothing better to do.  :P j/k

Well, since this is my 999th post, I will respectfully agree with your disagreement to the both of us. I do agree that having nothing better to do will enable you to disagree with us on many different topics, this being one of them. On that note, I will depart for the time being. Post #1000 will occur sometime tomorrow unless I find something truly funny to bring me back to posting. When I do get #1000, I would like that cookie with a cherry on top & a pint of beer, followed by some awesome NCAA Final Four Basketball action. Until then...

...wait before I go. I've never hi-jacked that topic. I can't even recall how we got changed the conversation to Deal or No Deal but I respectfully decline the hi-jacking job since I'm not interesting enough to hi-jack any topic.

Respectfully yours,
Saint Hippo

nightperson

Tori

Lol Tara...and ya know I don't post unless I kinda have an idea of what I'm saying..hmmm or do I?  :))

I'm honored to be your friend, Tara  <3 .. We must undoubtedly think alike  :))

and Cling is my friend too for respectfully disagreeing  ;)  

Gotta love this forum ..and all the respectful people here..love it love it <3  <3
:))

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 31, 2006, 04:53:38 PM

Well, since this is my 999th post, I will respectfully agree with your disagreement to the both of us. I do agree that having nothing better to do will enable you to disagree with us on many different topics, this being one of them. On that note, I will depart for the time being. Post #1000 will occur sometime tomorrow unless I find something truly funny to bring me back to posting. When I do get #1000, I would like that cookie with a cherry on top & a pint of beer, followed by some awesome NCAA Final Four Basketball action. Until then...

...wait before I go. I've never hi-jacked that topic. I can't even recall how we got changed the conversation to Deal or No Deal but I respectfully decline the hi-jacking job since I'm not interesting enough to hi-jack any topic.

Respectfully yours,
Saint Hippo

Oh oh oh He doesnt wanna do his 1000 tonite ... WE can pick and tease and torment and he wont post?

nightperson

her hippo ok now sit,beg,roller over, play dead good boy now turn it over :))

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on March 31, 2006, 04:55:44 PM
I'm sorry Cling and Hippo but I have to disagree with both of you..... just because I have nothing better to do.  :P j/k

Respectfully yours,
Saint Hippo

Oh oh oh He doesnt wanna do his 1000 tonite ... WE can pick and tease and torment and he wont post?

He's shady like that...   :-* hippo

ClingFree

Respectfully yours,
Saint Hippo

Cripes not askin for much are ya?

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on March 31, 2006, 05:06:10 PM

Respectfully yours,
Saint Hippo

You want a good laugh?  How about if I send you the picture with Hades naked with the animals?

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 05:08:49 PM

Respectfully yours,
Saint Hippo

You want a good laugh?  How about if I send you the picture with Hades naked with the animals?

Wheres my <GiggleSnort>     :))

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 05:08:49 PM

Respectfully yours,
Saint Hippo

oh my i can see it know :)) :))

harley89

I got to the end of this post and counldnt remeber what started it but had fun anyway :o

hades

lol if someone had 300 badges in a day i can imagine how many idiots would try reporting them  :))

Helen

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 01, 2006, 06:20:54 AM
I got to the end of this post and counldnt remeber what started it but had fun anyway :o

There's been a lot of that going on lately!!  :))

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 01, 2006, 07:44:54 AM
Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 01, 2006, 06:20:54 AM

There's been a lot of that going on lately!!  :))

No friggen way   :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview