PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 10:06:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo to go tokens

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

Homer

Pogo to go games aren't really good for tokens because you have to play them manually. There are no autos for them. You would be better off buying one of the autos that racks up the tokens.

Best pogo token makers:

QWERTY
Turbo 21™
Word Whomp™

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Country Lady

I have tri-peaks to go.  I play it when my ISP fails me and get a fair amount of tokens.  What I like is that I can upload the tokens to my granddaughters pogo account.  It lets me put in the user name of any account that I want.  You do need to know the pass word for their account.
The really nice thing is you can let your kids play and not worry about the potty mouths on pogo.

Gecko

Quote from: Country Lady on July 15, 2006, 09:31:27 AM
I have tri-peaks to go.  I play it when my ISP fails me and get a fair amount of tokens.  What I like is that I can upload the tokens to my granddaughters pogo account.  It lets me put in the user name of any account that I want.  You do need to know the pass word for their account.
The really nice thing is you can let your kids play and not worry about the potty mouths on pogo.
Potty  mouths on pogo??  where  ur dreaming   :))    :))   

texan

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 15, 2006, 12:35:16 AM
Which pogo to go games are best for tokens?

one i found that if fun is flip words and u get good tokens....the website doesnt show it has tokens but when i bought it it had them so ......
Hugs
Tex
;::

kgansor

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview