This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

auto users named and shamed

Started by phil123,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

I also agree ..I have been in many rooms and people say others are cheating when they dont chat back..I am not a big fan of the WTG club..sometimes I just want some quiet time   O0   these people need something better to do   ee2.1.gif

Helen

LastCall

I pay no attn to anyone I was questioned 2 times only I said to bad you do  not have that many
 Play cards and you will get the tokens ;) I waited 5 minutse and the old goat left :-\

SouthPadreIsland

I do not use autos, but I am not knocking anyone who does!  People should mind their own freakin business!  I come here to learn and keep up on the gritty underbelly that is Pogo.  All the members of this site are great people.  I have learned so much over the past few months.  Thanks!

LastCall

Now you just made 1 friend here with me
   if  what you say is true thanks  :) I also play a lot

SouthPadreIsland

I am sincere LastCall.  A lot of you helped me with avatars, signatures, etc.  I find out what is going on in Pogo.  You are all so nice when I have a question, hard to believe these days - but I am thankful for all the members of Pogocheats and appreciate everything it's members have helped me with!

nightperson

i think it all ok since he was thought of maybe doing it this person is gone as bree said  ;D

Runner

harley89

I agree I have been on many crap lists many times in my life one more isnt going to bother me. And I too dont chat in Pogo. I go to play not chat. 

Runner

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 11, 2006, 10:54:13 AM
I agree I have been on many crap lists many times in my life one more isnt going to bother me. And I too dont chat in Pogo. I go to play not chat. 

im with you spirit..  these ninnies in pogo have nothing better to do than check out peoples profiles and accuse them of cheating.

pogo should be giving them warnings for harrassing people..

pogo forgets who pays the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

premium albums  more $$$$$$$$$$$$

they are stupid ..they are cutting their own throat

nanners

3 Dittos for above .. I think he just wanted to scare some of us... :-\

Homer

*YAWN*

Same story different channel.

As the Wizard once said "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bree

Quote from: Homer on April 11, 2006, 01:32:55 PM
*YAWN*

Same story different channel.

As the Wizard once said "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain." :P

Good one Homer.... :P

hades

lostinpogoland

O0 homer keep up the good work and i know if there were a list like that ---------we would all soon know it

Homer

Quote from: lostinpogoland on April 11, 2006, 07:08:22 PM
O0 homer keep up the good work and i know if there were a list like that ---------we would all soon know it

If there was a list I wouldn't care. Pogo knows who is cheating and they don't need anyone's help.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

In reading this entire thread .. the one thing that stands out to me the most .. is not one auto user is shamed. (Or is it ashamed?) Anyways, I think (or hope) you get my point.

wattsmyname

Not even One little bit ashamed of it.  :)) :)) :))

I  do believe they know I use autos and I could care less. :D :D

Mary

you are so right homer then you always are thanks  :D

holly222

I was kinda wanting so see this list.... too bad it not real..... I would of been proud to be in the top 10!
O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview