Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What Games?

Started by zo!D,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 21, 2006, 07:39:58 PM
Love playing First and World Class Solitaire...

...can't wait for Payday Freecell to get some ranks!

Basically anything that's already on microsoft games (solitaire, freecell, minesweeper, hearts, spades) I also play (for fun) on Pogo.

Oh...and Euchre...think it's an Ohio thing.  That was the only card game I played in high school.  Great to find it online and meet new people to play with.

I like Euchre to..Actually I like all the card games.

~Ãutolovér~

I play Texas Hold em 99% of the time unless I'm doing weekly challenges or getting game award badges, my tokens are rising soooo much lol, I'm gonna have to spend or donate some soon  >:D

Ohhh and love the new smileys  ;:" :;' ;:: :;"  <3

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 21, 2006, 07:42:04 PM
Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 21, 2006, 07:39:58 PM
Love playing First and World Class Solitaire...

...can't wait for Payday Freecell to get some ranks!

Basically anything that's already on microsoft games (solitaire, freecell, minesweeper, hearts, spades) I also play (for fun) on Pogo.

Oh...and Euchre...think it's an Ohio thing.  That was the only card game I played in high school.  Great to find it online and meet new people to play with.

I like Euchre to..Actually I like all the card games.

I love Euchre. Ever family get together we have includes Euchre. Any of you that play it .. ever tried Pepper?

Helen

I know it's supposed to be similar to Euchre but I've never played it. Is it any good and how would you compare it to Euchre?

ClingFree

Quote from: Helen on April 22, 2006, 05:10:28 PM
I know it's supposed to be similar to Euchre but I've never played it. Is it any good and how would you compare it to Euchre?

You play Pepper with 6 people .. dont use 9's ... and its a double deck of euchre cards .. so 2 rights, 2 lefts .. Its great fun and nice because you can play with more than 4.

Blu

Quote from: ClingFree on April 22, 2006, 05:18:54 PM

You play Pepper with 6 people .. dont use 9's ... and its a double deck of euchre cards .. so 2 rights, 2 lefts .. Its great fun and nice because you can play with more than 4.

dork

ClingFree

Quote from: BluRaven on April 22, 2006, 05:22:31 PM

cute dork

Love you too.

Helen

That sounds like fun. Thanks for the info. Have to give it a try next time the family gets together.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview