New Game information.

Started by Mr. Scandalous,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: holly222 on May 04, 2006, 05:56:20 PM
I saw this earlyer, but I couldnt post what I was thinkin.... LOL

That bad, huh?  :))

slidecage2222

heard  something about   upgrades and landlords  is now  just a  chinesse release   (something about pogo is making a webpage for overseas ... have no idea what that means... entered a room and only caught the end

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 04, 2006, 06:18:09 PM
heard  something about   upgrades and landlords  is now  just a  chinesse release   (something about pogo is making a webpage for overseas ... have no idea what that means... entered a room and only caught the end

Good.....I didn't want to be a landlord anyhow.....lol. :))

hades

theyre sposed to make over a few games for the chinese site.

hades

they released what looks like game award badges and  by how they look its either for dice derby,turbo 21 or payday. ???

slidecage2222

Quote from: hades on May 05, 2006, 02:37:52 PM
they released what looks like game award badges and  by how they look its either for dice derby,turbo 21 or payday. ???

are you talking about    badges. the 3rd one has a dog in front of car.   4th one has   a dude eating a sandwich.

if those are the ones your talking about those are the next rank badges for turbo 22

hades

oh cool.even tho the car is the dice derby one.

crankycook

From what I have seen Pogo China is in Beta testing. here is a link if you would like to see it. http://www.eapogo.com.cn/ .

slidecage2222

Quote from: crankycook on May 06, 2006, 08:03:27 AM

From what I have seen Pogo China is in Beta testing. here is a link if you would like to see it. http://www.eapogo.com.cn/ .

do you have to be in china to play the  games

Tara

So I can see it now. Everyone runs to China to play a new pogo game.. ::)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 06, 2006, 12:59:22 PM

ROFL, those rooms are empty so we can run autos in 'em all day & all night long! Whoo hoo. Just picture being able to get as many bingos as you want when there is no weekly challenge for it.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 06, 2006, 01:06:43 PM

ROFL, those rooms are empty so we can run autos in 'em all day & all night long! Whoo hoo. Just picture being able to get as many bingos as you want when there is no weekly challenge for it.

I know and thats what I should of done. But I am kinda wanting to finish where I am now. We should all go park in the same room.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 06, 2006, 01:09:02 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 06, 2006, 01:06:43 PM

I know and thats what I should of done. But I am kinda wanting to finish where I am now. We should all go park in the same room.

Ok, so I'm room hoping around bingo and I went into one room. Only 3 people in there and almost all the numbers were called. I could tell they were sharing so I just covered up my numbers and saw I had a bingo. Not wanting to throw things off, I just moved my cursor over the gong and waited for one of them to call bingo. When the second to last number was out, someone pressed bingo. I quickly jumped in and was the 3rd person to get it. That last person started cursing up a storm about how I threw off what they were doing and was pissed. I let them keep going when his/her friends jumped in. Seeing how I had time before I got my JP spin, I let them talk and talk and talk... or better yet, yell and curse and scream at me. Then I simply said "sharing is wrong and so is cursing. I'm reporting all of you" and got to report all of them before they left the room. Then I had a room to myself and sat there to collect myself another bingo!  :))

Tara

Im telling you what...when it comes to Bingo. Who ever made the term Bingo B!tch was not joking !!!

zeboo

in bingo it's a no win situation they get mad if you share bingo's and they get mad if you don't..as for me personally the more room hopping I do the more I win so I hop hop hop and win win win if they don't like me tough  :))  :))

badgemad

Tara

badgemad

Tara

ClingFree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview