PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 01:42:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo bowl

Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

she has gotten 300 point games a few times i seen it for myself she bowls in real life too

Country Lady

In that case, mute her  :))  Sorry, I don't think anyone has a sure fired setting for getting a strike every time.  Good Luck

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on May 04, 2006, 11:26:28 AM
In that case, mute her  :))  Sorry, I don't think anyone has a sure fired setting for getting a strike every time.  Good Luck

I don't think so either. I haven't seen a 300 by anyone yet.

krispy

i am just curious why you even hang with her? is it really worth the aggravation and stress? block her - problem solved. lol

pugsly™

we don't talk to her anymore since hubby n her got into it over me asking her how she got 300 games plus not to mention i called her a few weeks ago left her a message to call me back hubby was sleeping in same room as i and snoring really loud she herd it on her voice message and accused us of calling while we was havin sex now how stupid are you to confuse snoring with sex? geeze they sound nothing alike but anyway she is now water under the bridge i still want to figure out how to get a 300 or close game i do get up to 200 sometimes ol well one thing at a time

Helen

Glad to hear you're done with that person. Sounds like she was just trouble anyhow.  :o

krispy

Quote from: pugsly on May 07, 2006, 12:53:34 PM
we don't talk to her anymore since hubby n her got into it over me asking her how she got 300 games plus not to mention i called her a few weeks ago left her a message to call me back hubby was sleeping in same room as i and snoring really loud she herd it on her voice message and accused us of calling while we was havin sex now how stupid are you to confuse snoring with sex? geeze they sound nothing alike but anyway she is now water under the bridge i still want to figure out how to get a 300 or close game i do get up to 200 sometimes ol well one thing at a time

i am still wondering how someone could think snoring sounds like sex.................

stewieG

snoring sounds like sex??? i must be having sex a lot lololol

LastCall

Helen

Quote from: krispy on May 07, 2006, 07:31:47 PM

i am still wondering how someone could think snoring sounds like sex.................

Krispy.....I was trying to figure that out too.....lol.  :))

Beachy1956

Quote from: Helen on May 08, 2006, 11:13:25 AM
Quote from: krispy on May 07, 2006, 07:31:47 PM

just goes to show u, people will make up anything to avoid the subject at hand...
And snoring definetely does not sound like sex, it never has and it never will, how stupid do people think we really are

Krispy.....I was trying to figure that out too.....lol.  :))

lovebug44

Is there eny bowing league for this game yet i like to get into it if there is :-\

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: lovebug44 on May 08, 2006, 12:37:14 PM
Is there eny bowing league for this game yet i like to get into it if there is :-\

There are many, many leagues for this game. They were leagues created way before the game was released. You can probably walk into any non-temp room under "topics" and find a league or you can search on a site like MyLeague.com and find one.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on May 08, 2006, 12:41:46 PM
it"s called a auto i"ve bowled 289 and 279 quite a few times. But my ave with the auto prob around 205 till 250 most games.

Now I don't have a problem admitting when I'm wrong so if someone wants to point out I'm wrong, by all means please do. However, may someone please tell me how someone who says the most number of strikes in a row they had was 6 could possibly get "289 and 279 quite a few times"? Just wondering.

Quote from: jim1975 on May 05, 2006, 01:26:56 PM
I did bowl 6 strikes in a row. I"am not bsing about that. Ok i had no perfect game that was a joke lol. But i really did bowl 6 strikes and ended with a 250 game O0 Not sure if pogo keeps track of those in your profile. But if they do i can prove it

slidecage2222

anyone else think its sort of stupid not to see your  high score bowling . not how many tokens you won

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on May 08, 2006, 12:52:51 PM

Won: 76 Games
Biggest Win: 683
Spares: 308
Perfect Games: 0
200+ Games: 48

Strikes: 576
Gold Pins: 18
Total Pins: 8555
Turkeys: 54
Strike it Rich Awards: 11
Silver Pins: 58

Total Tokens Won: 31275
  Since: Apr 26, 2006

Winning Percentage: 75%

Won: 449 Games
Biggest Win: 1034
Spares: 1957
200+ Games: 260
Perfect Games: 0
Gold Pins: 95
Strikes: 3348
Total Pins: 53582
Turkeys: 344
Strike it Rich Awards: 143
Silver Pins: 384

Total Tokens Won: 194104  Here my states so far this season and my states for since i started playing pogo bowl

Ok, thanks for the stats but that still doesn't answer my question since Pogo doesn't keep track of your high scoring game in terms of out of 300. "Biggest Win: 683" is your tokens from a game, including JP spins.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 12:47:57 PM
it"s called a auto i"ve bowled 289 and 279 quite a few times. But my ave with the auto prob around 205 till 250 most games.

Now I don't have a problem admitting when I'm wrong so if someone wants to point out I'm wrong, by all means please do. However, may someone please tell me how someone who says the most number of strikes in a row they had was 6 could possibly get "289 and 279 quite a few times"? Just wondering.

I did bowl 6 strikes in a row. I"am not bsing about that. Ok i had no perfect game that was a joke lol. But i really did bowl 6 strikes and ended with a 250 game O0 Not sure if pogo keeps track of those in your profile. But if they do i can prove it

Well because Jim was unable to actually answer my question, I will throw it out there again. Maybe I'll ask a bowling friend of mine to find out if jim's claim of being able to get "289 and 279 quite a few times" are true if the most number of strikes in a row you have is 6. I'm sure he will say something like "you can get 6 in a row, get a spare and strike the rest of the way thru" but I'll just like to have it confirmed. Once again, I have no problems admitting I'm wrong if I am but I would just like someone to point it out to me.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on May 08, 2006, 01:13:06 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 01:02:54 PM

Well because Jim was unable to actually answer my question, I will throw it out there again. Maybe I'll ask a bowling friend of mine to find out if jim's claim of being able to get "289 and 279 quite a few times" are true if the most number of strikes in a row you have is 6. I'm sure he will say something like "you can get 6 in a row, get a spare and strike the rest of the way thru" but I'll just like to have it confirmed. Once again, I have no problems admitting I'm wrong if I am but I would just like someone to point it out to me.
i only had one spare when i bowled the 289. but i only got 6 strikes in a row then got a spare on the 7 frame and got strikes on the rest of the frames

How did I know you were going to say that?  :))

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 01:14:32 PM

i only had one spare when i bowled the 289. but i only got 6 strikes in a row then got a spare on the 7 frame and got strikes on the rest of the frames

It is impossible to bowl a 289 starting out with 6 strikes, sparing in the 7th and then striking out the rest of the way. The maximum score (figuring in the 1st ball thrown in the 7th was 9 pins) would be a 279. In order to bowl a 289, more than 6 strikes in a row need to be thrown.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on May 08, 2006, 01:30:12 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 01:14:32 PM

It is impossible to bowl a 289 starting out with 6 strikes, sparing in the 7th and then striking out the rest of the way. The maximum score (figuring in the 1st ball thrown in the 7th was 9 pins) would be a 279. In order to bowl a 289, more than 6 strikes in a row need to be thrown.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, burn jim..... once again caught in another lie! Think it's time you 'fess up. I didn't even have enough time to contact anyone about your "mystical 289" and here we sit once again pointing fingers at you. Don't you know jim we have nothing better to do than surf this site and catch all the lies?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview