PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 01:27:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo bowl

Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 04:20:07 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 08, 2006, 03:56:23 PM
Quote from: sunshineboy_13 on May 08, 2006, 03:31:51 PM
Thanks helen........Its strange how some people can get perfect 300 games when we can't even go beyond 200 most of the times with the auto.....I am sure the catch is in the CUSTOM SETTINGS.....lets all of us keep struggling to find the best custom shot lol :D
i really did bowl a 289 no bs. But i can"t prove it because pogo does not shiw it in stats, anyways the next time i bowl a 279 or 289 i will take a screenshot and post it here or if i ever get lucky and my auto bowls a perfect game i"ll take a screenshot because thats the only way anyone here will think i"am not lieing O0

My advice to jim is to stick with the stories about how the Mariners will win the World Series. That's much more believable than jim's story of 289. In fact, I'm going to post a screen shot of me getting 300 in a moment. BRB.

This I can't wait to see......lol.

SaintHiρρo

Here it is... my 300 aka perfect game! To get a closer view, click on the picture

Disregard anything that doesn't appear to be a strike!

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 04:37:55 PM
Here it is... my 300 aka perfect game! To get a closer view, click on the picture

Lmao ya goof

Gecko

this is highest ive ever got  even with 8 strikes in a row,   next post i'll tell u all i do to top score most games '
BTW jim this is a SS

Helen

Hahaha, I would have "bought" it if you'd have put 3 strikes in the 10th frame instead of just 1.  :)) :)) :))

Gecko

only things i do is leave  helper  alone   close all other windows  as in dont  have more than one browser open or use any ims  while bowling  i use FF  and sun   the game window is all thats open , i have disabled  showing emos in chat and badges in chat and have sound muted in game,
i have noticed if u answer the do gooders  during game it lowers my score  ,  
btw helloo helen u havent by any chance came in to bowls  with me have u lol ,
for  now helen is only one here who knows my pogo sn  there u go helen  thats a challenge invite for you lol  :)) :)) j/k  luv ya all

krispy

well that is is definitely one of the funniest screenshots i have seen. lol  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on May 08, 2006, 04:45:35 PM

Hahaha, I would have "bought" it if you'd have put 3 strikes in the 10th frame instead of just 1.  :)) :)) :))

ROFL, the power of technology... I see 3 strikes in the 10th frame  O0

Gecko

that SS hippo looks like one  someone i won't mention would do lol and didn't even finnish 1st place with a 300  u must have been playing in same room as long nose lol  :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on May 08, 2006, 05:01:00 PM
how do u take screenshots again grrr just got 9 strikes in a row and got 7/10 spilt on the 10th frame and had a score of 266

ROFL... 9 strikes in a row and got a 266! WOLF WOLF WOLF!!!!

krispy

how do u take screenshots again grrr just got 9 strikes in a row and got 7/10 spilt on the 10th frame and had a score of 266

if you can bowl a 300, you can certainly do a search of this site, lol.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 08, 2006, 05:00:47 PM

that SS hippo looks like one  someone i won't mention would do lol and didn't even finnish 1st place with a 300  u must have been playing in same room as long nose lol  :)) :)) :))

It's a new Pogo ranking system where the one with 300 finishes last... yeah that's it!  :))

sunshineboy_13

I think score anything above 210 or 220 is just hypothetical and screenshots are fake too....I don't think there is any way to get a strike more than around 4 5 times in a game.....if what u all said was true, u would share the trick on how to do it..and since no-one has yet, i dont think what some of you are saying has even a little truth to it...

Gecko

:)) :)) ur posting in wrong place homers humer is 3 doors down to the right  the right is the hand thats makin u go blind  or  if ur left handed lol   :)) :))

krispy

Quote from: sunshineboy_13 on May 08, 2006, 05:05:01 PM
I think score anything above 210 or 220 is just hypothetical and screenshots are fake too....I don't think there is any way to get a strike more than around 4 5 times in a game.....if what u all said was true, u would share the trick on how to do it..and since no-one has yet, i dont think what some of you are saying has even a little truth to it...

well arent you just a little ray of sunshine, lol  :)) oh i never claimed to ever get a 300 game, dont ever want one, lol.

krispy

Quote from: jim1975 on May 08, 2006, 05:09:41 PM
My trick is iam using a auto :)) :)) But when i play by hand if u start on the first right dot from the middle and aim on the left side of the middle pin gives u strikes

could we get a screenshot of that?

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 08, 2006, 05:06:18 PM
homers humer is 3 doors down to the right  the right is the hand thats makin u go blind  or  if ur left handed lol   :)) :))

:o :o :o

SaintHiρρo

Ummmm, I have gotten near 210 many of times and that's WITHOUT an auto. I don't know why you assume there is a "trick" but you want to know what I do, here it is. Move your ball to the left of the center. Aim between the center middle pin (the #1 position) and the one to it's left (the #2 position), throw the ball when it's orange (I don't use red and I can't stand yellow). Don't use any curve and you'll get 9 or a strike the majority of the time. It's the same basic rule in real bowling if you're a rookie. If you throw directly down the middle, you will get a split 90% of the time (be it 7-10 or 4,7 - 6, 10). No real trick, just basic common knowledge!

Helen

Jim....the best score you could have had with 9 strikes in a row and the 7/10 split in the 10th is a 265. I used to keep score for tournaments so ya can't fool me, lol.  :oo

nanners

YO! JIM? you might as well give up..they are rentless  :)),,Trust me I know  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview