PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 09:12:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 27, 2009, 07:52:50 AM
They could add Canadian provinces for our friends North of the Border. The possibilities are endless. tumbsup.gif

I feel my optimism diminishing.....   girls18.gif

20thCenturyRox

Ok, I'm at rank 42 now (actually 42 plus 1 week).  So if my calculations are correct, we should rank out on Friday night, November 6, 2009. (after 8pm ET).

Is that right?

Joe C

Quote from: 20thCenturyRox on August 15, 2009, 07:19:02 PM
Ok, I'm at rank 42 now (actually 42 plus 1 week).  So if my calculations are correct, we should rank out on Friday night, November 6, 2009. (after 8pm ET).

Is that right?

Not sure, since I have not seen any reliable information about the quantity required for rank 50. The other site that tracks this information is off 2 PIES for rank 42, so I cannot tell you anymore.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

20thCenturyRox

Quote from: Joe C on August 15, 2009, 07:29:55 PM
Not sure, since I have not seen any reliable information about the quantity required for rank 50. The other site that tracks this information is off 2 PIES for rank 42, so I cannot tell you anymore.

Yeah Joe, you may be right.  I forgot about the possibility of the requirements for each rank increasing as we near Rank 50.   rolleyes.gif

Squid

Quote from: 20thCenturyRox on August 15, 2009, 07:19:02 PM

Is that right?

I haven't searched for this info, but I seem to remember that DisneyLandLady did the calculations and that from the date of her calculations - or receiving the rank 40 badge - or sumptin - we had 15 weeks to go to rank out.  Look through this thread or search DLL's posts.  I'm sure we'll all rank out just in time to greet the second set of 50 ranks in TP.  When that day comes, I'll be sure to have plenty of ammo on hand.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on August 16, 2009, 07:34:14 AM
I haven't searched for this info, but I seem to remember that DisneyLandLady did the calculations and that from the date of her calculations - or receiving the rank 40 badge - or sumptin - we had 15 weeks to go to rank out.  Look through this thread or search DLL's posts.  I'm sure we'll all rank out just in time to greet the second set of 50 ranks in TP.  When that day comes, I'll be sure to have plenty of ammo on hand.
If it was about calculations it certainly wasn't me. I calculate how much creamer is left before having to shop and that is about it. I do remember someone having done the math but I still think they will add ranks before we get to 50.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview