PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 02:31:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I've been banned

Started by Spawn O Satan,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

Quote from: hades on May 29, 2006, 09:23:03 PM
closest i got to being banned was getting a red flag message from pogo because i was reported for saying "my tans natural so i dont have to go tan like pale people" lol after that i dont even talk in a room  :)

I don't get what's wrong with saying that.

Julez

If you learn Latin no one knows what you're saying in chat.  ROFL!  Some miserable ignoramouses are just report happy and we all know that misery loves company.  It has to be something extremely serious for me to report anyone - most of what is said in those chatrooms is pure hooey from delinquints who think they have some sort of influence in a virtual world.

Gecko

Quote from: pugsly on May 29, 2006, 10:44:33 AM
don't feel bad i was banned for teling someone that was accusing me of cheating i told them in this exact type kiss my fat azz i got banned for 3 days
pugs aka meepsly
you should just report them for saying bad things about you in chat under harassment   then unmute   them and tell them in chat u just reported them for saying bad things about you and to read pogo,s TOS      they soon shut up , Ive only got the confirmation emails about  the reports  not sure if pogo does anything about them or not ,
make it a rule not to cuss them out in chat  , why lose Ur a/c over some  dickhead  
and mama is right u cant get reported for Ur mini its something pogo supply's  u get banned for whats said in chat or wording  under Ur mini  O0  

xsquezme

Quote from: Spoonz on May 29, 2006, 10:09:29 PM
If you learn Latin no one knows what you're saying in chat.  ROFL!  Some miserable ignoramouses are just report happy and we all know that misery loves company.  It has to be something extremely serious for me to report anyone - most of what is said in those chatrooms is pure hooey from delinquints who think they have some sort of influence in a virtual world.

I was in a room where two people from Germany were chatting in German. Someone was complaining because they could not understand what they were saying. So I think no matter what the cry babies of the world are going to complain! I dont like what you are saying, oh I cant understand what you are saying, boo hoo hoo. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!

wattsmyname

I think some of the Pogo players that report everyone have controll issues. They think everyone has to conform to there standards. Don't they have drugs for that?? :))

hades

pugsly™

Quote from: WhatAutos on May 29, 2006, 03:17:43 PM
Quote from: LaundryLady on May 29, 2006, 05:55:09 AM
After hearing people talk about bans and terminations of their accounts, I always wonder if they are telling everything that happened.  I for one am guilty of a little prevarication when I know I have really ucked up. 

Yes, Pogo has become very unfriendly with all the people out there that are willing to report your for your name, your personal lifestyle and the famous how you caption your mini.  I am gonna start reporting people that pray in chat rooms, after all, how do I know they are the same religion as me.  Oh yeah, maybe I will report them for having mini's that are older or younger than what they really are.  And then I can start reporting them for the type of music they listen to.

Heck, Why not just report everyone while I am at it, LOL

I know someone personally who was banned for saying a prayer (with others) after Hurricane Katrina  :(

Modified because I left the e off of Hurricane.. :o

OMG thats low of pogo

hades

pugsly™

Quote from: krispy on May 29, 2006, 03:19:17 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 29, 2006, 03:16:37 PM
Seems like the best thing to do in pogo is not chat. Everyone should bring their friends here. We have more fun here anyway. O0

dont even have to chat. i had a name banned by pogo that i had used since october last year. someone decided they didnt like it. come home one day, poof, it was gone.

OMG i wonder what was so bad about the name

pugsly™

Quote from: hades on May 29, 2006, 09:23:03 PM
closest i got to being banned was getting a red flag message from pogo because i was reported for saying "my tans natural so i dont have to go tan like pale people" lol after that i dont even talk in a room  :)

OMG no f'in way

hades

when i saw that message i got...i was like wth. it worked out kind of cool tho.it was during tri peaks and next time i went in there the guy was laughing on how he reported me then started a convo and swore a few times.so i kindly reported him and later on his friends were talking about how he got banned for three days  :))

pugsly™

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 29, 2006, 10:13:10 PM
Quote from: pugsly on May 29, 2006, 10:44:33 AM
don't feel bad i was banned for teling someone that was accusing me of cheating i told them in this exact type kiss my fat azz i got banned for 3 days
pugs aka meepsly
you should just report them for saying bad things about you in chat under harassment   then unmute   them and tell them in chat u just reported them for saying bad things about you and to read pogo,s TOS      they soon shut up , Ive only got the confirmation emails about  the reports  not sure if pogo does anything about them or not ,
make it a rule not to cuss them out in chat  , why lose Ur a/c over some  dickhead  
and mama is right u cant get reported for Ur mini its something pogo supply's  u get banned for whats said in chat or wording  under Ur mini  O0  

i was very angry that day gecko thats the day my grandma passed away i was very angry i 2000 plus miles away and didn't get a chance to say goodbye to her  someone wants to piss me off when i already angry there definatly going to get told to kiss my fat azz the ban didn't bug me i borrowed my friends account and played by hand for three days

pugsly™

Quote from: hades on May 30, 2006, 08:03:28 AM
when i saw that message i got...i was like wth. it worked out kind of cool tho.it was during tri peaks and next time i went in there the guy was laughing on how he reported me then started a convo and swore a few times.so i kindly reported him and later on his friends were talking about how he got banned for three days  :))

now thats funny :)) :))

nanners

WTG hades..guess you showed'em... proud of ya

foxx

Quote from: wattsmyname on May 30, 2006, 06:21:27 AM
I think some of the Pogo players that report everyone have controll issues. They think everyone has to conform to there standards. Don't they have drugs for that?? :))

lol...If they dont...they should!

nanners

OK here's one for yinz.. YEARs ago I was chatting in pogo..we were talking about our g'kids..I mentioned I had 2 bi-racial boys..and that I called them my 'marble' boys.I really did!.everyone laughed..but today I would of been banned for LIFE!..I love my boys.. don't get me wrong..I said that in a very loving way..and sry if I offended anyone here in pc..

hades

Cake Lady

Quote from: nanners on May 30, 2006, 09:19:32 AM
OK here's one for yinz.. YEARs ago I was chatting in pogo..we were talking about our g'kids..I mentioned I had 2 bi-racial boys..and that I called them my 'marble' boys.I really did!.everyone laughed..but today I would of been banned for LIFE!..I love my boys.. don't get me wrong..I said that in a very loving way..and sry if I offended anyone here in pc..

that is very cute nanners.  that would be called a term of endearment.   <3

Spawn O Satan

well, the mighty hand of Pogo has miraculously lifted my ban. I never received a response from them about how long it was for, who reported me, or how my behavior was any worse than their own for creating the clothing and breast implants. what a shocker.

lets see how long till my big mouth gets me in trouble again. thanks for all your kind words during my banishment :)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview