Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Post Your Pictures/Images On this Thread "Snaggers"

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 17, 2006, 07:50:41 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 07:03:42 AM

big warm sloppy puppy luv lick on the forehead.... drool drippy... tail waggin... .runnin around in a circle... "welcome back home, master"... drool drippin on your feet..... leapin up and down in the air.... oh I've missed yo' azz so much... dont ever leave me again... puttin my azz in the kennel...and u go havin yourself a luxury, fabulous, romantic...3 day excursion......

glad ya back....

Thank ya!  Did you have to go and kiss me with your tongue and all that in front of everyone? Good gawd!!
Lordy, I don't know how I'm going to talk with drool pouring all over me. :)))

rofl... I really missed u g/f... glad ur back... gotta a surprise for yo' spoiled azz...  u know where to get it...

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 07:57:28 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 17, 2006, 07:50:41 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 07:03:42 AM

big warm sloppy puppy luv lick on the forehead.... drool drippy... tail waggin... .runnin around in a circle... "welcome back home, master"... drool drippin on your feet..... leapin up and down in the air.... oh I've missed yo' azz so much... dont ever leave me again... puttin my azz in the kennel...and u go havin yourself a luxury, fabulous, romantic...3 day excursion......

glad ya back....

Thank ya!  Did you have to go and kiss me with your tongue and all that in front of everyone? Good gawd!!
Lordy, I don't know how I'm going to talk with drool pouring all over me. :)))

rofl... I really missed u g/f... glad ur back... gotta a surprise for yo' spoiled azz...  u know where to get it...
Wooo Hooo !!   That makes two people I know that  <3  me!  I'm headed right on over there, just as fast as my keyboard will take me.  :)))

Sweet_Karamel

TmT

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on June 17, 2006, 09:22:45 PM

lol.. I declare the story of my life... afterhours.. I do a lil drinky... and I become a lil tipsy... some even say a i become a ho... and the men always say taataa... lmfaoz

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 09:44:29 PM
Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on June 17, 2006, 09:22:45 PM

lol.. I declare the story of my life... afterhours.. I do a lil drinky... and I become a lil tipsy... some even say a i become a ho... and the men always say taataa... lmfaoz

And your admitting that?  :)))

Lynne

nice images Tara I think I'm gonna snag some of them, especially the dog and the hug from the heart one. great finds tara.

TmT

rofl... all shutup....I had to beat Lib to the editin of my quotes... she's givin me one week free of not messin with my quotes... lol

Tara

Quote from: Lynne on June 17, 2006, 09:51:22 PM
nice images Tara I think I'm gonna snag some of them, especially the dog and the hug from the heart one. great finds tara.

Thank ya sweetie.

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 09:51:57 PM
rofl... all shutup....I had to beat Lib to the editin of my quotes... she's givin me one week free of not messin with my quotes... lol

Well then, your going to be in big trouble next week when shes allowed to edit your quotes again. You wil be screaming   :OO   And I will be   :///  to see what a good job she does on ya.  :)))

TmT

all of a sudden I will have laryngitis... lol and it affects my fingers/hand... I cant type

Sweet_Karamel

~Ãutolovér~

Lib's ? This is for you....and you know why, ;) please snag it, I swear I've never used it lol.....its all yours.

Libra

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 18, 2006, 08:52:49 AM
Lib's ? This is for you....and you know why, ;) please snag it, I swear I've never used it lol.....its all yours.

You're welcome, Chica!  And... snagged!

TmT

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on June 18, 2006, 02:17:06 AM
Hey trini I saw this for you. Snag, snag .

Oh that is perfect for her... jus perfect... very nice... good look'n out sweetK

and Auto.. ya snag is lovely... love it... very very nice also.... Look's like a good one for Lib...

~Ãutolovér~

Tara, I thought this one suited you, hope you like it... ;)

Tara

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 18, 2006, 09:26:59 AM
Tara, I thought this one suited you, hope you like it... ;)

Snagged and thanks woman!

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

triniqueen27