PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 05:38:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice City Rollers - General Info & Ranks

Started by Tamara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Kelly on July 15, 2006, 02:10:50 PM
I loved lottso too til I got the last badge...til they added new ones....now I am soooo bored with that game....I loved wonderland memories too got all the badges for that....wish they would add some new ones!!

I'm at rank 86 but I don't play by hand anymore. I remember when it first started I couldn't even keep up or anything. Now its like slow between rounds, but not as bad as Poppa Zoppa. OMG the waiting if you're playing by hand is horrible.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 15, 2006, 01:59:25 PM
Quote from: Kelly on July 15, 2006, 12:10:58 PM
I want this new game already.....stupid pogo!!!!

I know I am gonna love this game....if it ever gets here.....GGGgggggRRRRRrrrrrr!!

I think I am also. I really loved Lottso till about rank 40, which I played by hand. I think it was..then I was burnt out.

I did the same thing, T.  I loved it, too.  I'm going to wait and see if I like it again before I work on it.  I NEED games to play by hand that I still need badges in.  I've done Penguin Blocks entirely by hand and I only need about 40 more retirements.  :'((

kgansor

wow. i could never imagine playing all of penguin blocks by hand .. i think i would seriously shoot myself.
i did a challenge, a weekly and a premium and a weekly pc and i think i went up a few ranks from that by hand but i definatly never see myself finishing this game by hand, it takes entirely too long

nightperson

i cant wait till it comes out i think it will be a game alot of ppl wil like hope maybe this tuesday  :pp

kgansor

hades

Kelly

I hope so...I can't believe with all pogos games most of us seem bored with them...I know I am....is there something wrong with me?   :))

kgansor

there is absolutly nothing wrong with you.
there's nothing wrong with any of us.

Kelly

yeah your right...we all have attention spans of a knat...nothing wrong with that!!!

hades

lol i seen so many want a new pogo game to be rushed out then a day later after its released i see many of them say how theyre bored with it already.  :-X

Tara

Quote from: hades on July 16, 2006, 08:27:37 AM
lol i seen so many want a new pogo game to be rushed out then a day later after its released i see many of them say how theyre bored with it already.  :-X

I soooo agree with you on that, and the ones that complain the most, are the ones who were complaining for the new game the most. :))

kgansor

im not bored with any of the new games, but i was on rank 20 or 30 something in alot of them and im finally starting to keep with just one game and finish it up so im starting to get alot more games done with now..
plus this new dice city rollers game looks really fun

mr.clean

Torn2pieces

mr.clean

~WickedAce~

Game looks really fun!  I hope this does come out.  Going to wake up early... And I will be  :OO to go back to sleep if it does not!

kgansor

i have to go take a test tomorrow at 11am so im going to check before i leave, which might not be a good idea since then all ill be able to think about is that game  :)))

slidecage2222

NEWS

Unless something  major comes up

DICE CITY ROLLERS  WILL COME OUT TOMORROW .    Everyone get up tomorrow morning eary and  Welcome the new game.,..

10 hours and counting    : ) 

the game is listed under the help section in Pogo and  games come up the next day  after its listed in there.   Finally get to play the game  WOOOOOO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview