PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 11:40:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta - General Info & Ranks

Started by sueann42,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara

zeboo

jeffery

fiz

Quote from: Libra on June 19, 2006, 11:50:42 AM
Quote from: hades on June 19, 2006, 11:28:41 AM
im trying to avoid canasta.  :-\

It's not so bad.  I'm rank 42.. Played all by hand.  It's 10,000 red threes to rank 43, though!   :))

It's 10,000 red threes to get to Rank 50. Also, 3 Bagger finished Canasta for me real quick!  O0

hades

remysamk

:'((

I can't get my Canasta window to load!  I pick the room that I was in and the room never loads? 

Anyone else having this problem?

Remy

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: remysamk on June 30, 2006, 08:06:33 PM

I can't get my Canasta window to load!  I pick the room that I was in and the room never loads? 

Remy

No, but hold on. I've had this problem before with Shuffle Bump not loading and Pogo told me exactly what to do. I just have to remember what name I sent the question in on, so if you can be patient, I'll find it.

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: remysamk on June 30, 2006, 08:06:33 PM

Remy

k, do this

"The following error has occurred:
Wrong Version of Applet
Explanation:
The version of the game applet installed in your browser does not match the one on our game servers.

This can happen if you have installed a newer version from one of our testing sites, or if something has gone wrong with your web browser.

How to Fix the Problem:
If you are using Internet Explorer, follow these directions:

From the Tools menu, select "Internet Options..."
In the Temporary Internet files section (of the General tab), click the "Settings..." button.
Next, click the "View Objects..." button and find the game that you were trying to play in the list that appears.
Select the game and choose "Delete this item" from the tasks on the left (Windows 2000 users should right-click the game and choose "Remove").
Close the windows and restart your game. This should solve your problem."

If that doesn't work, do this:

Please try to temporarily turning off your "Installed Applets".  This will automatically clear out any applets that cannot be cleared out by clearing your Java and Browser cache.

1. In the Pogo main menu click on "My Stuff" button then press the "My Account" in the drop down menu.

2. At the Account screen click on the "Change Install Games" link

3. On the Change Install Games screen click the "Disable" radio button then press the "Change Installation Preference" button.

Now try the game it should load.  Depending on your internet connection it may take longer to load then you are used to.  Once the game loads, you should be able to go back to the "Install games" page and turn "installed Applets" back on.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview