PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 05:55:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo Million tokens should we sign up for this?

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

n8sgirl

Quote from: ArmyWife on June 29, 2006, 01:09:19 PM
Quote from: n8sgirl on June 29, 2006, 07:58:29 AM
well I just kinda figured..  there are 12 spaces on it total & only 3 are "Sorry" spaces.  So that would be 3/12 (or 1/4 the same as 25%)

sorry - thats how I came up with it..

No need to apologize! LOL some people are just too sensitive to winning/not winning prizes on Pogo! LOL  I don't play to win prizes, I play to relax and have fun!  ;)

It appears your basic probability figures are correct - of course there are formulas and you can factor in the number of times you will spin if you spin daily for X amount of days and etc......I won't go dig out my statistics book anytime soon! 

heh heh, well no offense, but thank you for not doing so.  My tiny little brain could barely handle the information I just read.. lol

harley89

Think I will just get my million the only way I know. Play the games and use my autos

ArmyWife

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on June 29, 2006, 02:20:35 PM
Think I will just get my million the only way I know. Play the games and use my autos

LOL - yup and then just spend them on clothes for the silly minis!

n8sgirl

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on June 29, 2006, 02:20:35 PM

the million tokens would be nice, but I'd rather have a club pogo subscription..  im in dire need of it. lol

SakuraDelia

Blah. "Sorry" "Sorry" "Sorry" "Sorry". A waste of time. Has anyone ever actually won anything on Pogo? I've only ever heard of people winning but never recieving their prizes (which you'de think would be illegal or something, if the person never used an auto..).

hades

mr.clean

I have had 1 friend win something on Pogo she won a pogo shirt ..  tolk about 2 months before she got it  :-\

hades

n8sgirl

Quote from: mr.clean on July 03, 2006, 10:34:04 AM
I have had 1 friend win something on Pogo she won a pogo shirt ..  tolk about 2 months before she got it  :-\

a shirt?  imagine if it had actually been a good prize.  lol

mr.clean

shoes

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: shoes on July 03, 2006, 03:37:16 PM
i won $10.00 2 years ago and got in within 10 days!!

I won $20 and got it in like a month. I like the irony of it cos Pogo says people under 18 can't win money, yet I was still 16 when I won and still got it.

I was so excited over nothing really, but it's the first thing I won in a long time.

hades

fiz

I don't care if I win anything, I will lose it for sure!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview