PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 12:39:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Gossip

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Charles Milles Maddox on July 31, 2006, 10:31:07 AM
I always knew there was something wrong with that guy

Munkee?  Is that you?  Are you still having an identity crisis? 

STOP DOING THAT!  >:D

damian666

Quote from: Libra on July 31, 2006, 10:34:58 AM
Quote from: Charles Milles Maddox on July 31, 2006, 10:31:07 AM
I always knew there was something wrong with that guy

Munkee?  Is that you?  Are you still having an identity crisis? 

STOP DOING THAT!  >:D

I'm still a bad munkee.  :'((

Kelly

Sheriff's deputies have many of Gibson's statements and actions on tape, Gonzales reports.

I think I am gonna wait til the tapes become public....which you know someone will leak them to thru the internet.......I have always liked Mel's movies and trust me I know the things that can come out of your mouth when you've had too much to drink...alcohol is a depressant and it can make you very angry....i was a bartender for 10 years...i've seen kittycats turn in raging lions after a few drinks....i myself have said things i regret to this day because of booze...it is not truth serum it is a physically addictive depressant and I pray this man gets help for it.....i am saddened by this news  :-\

hades

Gecko

some more celeb  gossip rumour has it that gecko has changed avi  and siggys    :))   :))

Tara

Quote from: Gecko on August 01, 2006, 03:28:58 AM
some more celeb  gossip rumour has it that gecko has changed avi  and siggys    :))   :))

You're kidding right?  :))

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 07:44:45 AM
Quote from: Gecko on August 01, 2006, 03:28:58 AM

You're kidding right?  :))
:o oh  no i would never kid you about something like that   0:   0:

Libra

foxx

Quote from: Libra on August 09, 2006, 10:58:03 AM
Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn Are Engaged
Us Magazine Says Actor Proposed on Vacation in June
AOL

YAY!  Go Team Aniston!

Kelly

yeah what she said!! Go Jenn....Brangolina makes me kinda wanna puke....

Tara

Angelina was at her ex's house the day before yesterday. Brad is off filming Oceans 13.  :o

Kelly

Quote from: Tara on August 09, 2006, 03:15:40 PM
Angelina was at her ex's house the day before yesterday. Brad is off filming Oceans 13.  :o

yeah they won't last...but is there anyone who really thinks they will....shes too weird for words and hes being lead around by his johnson....wake up brad and get your canolli's out of angelinas diaper-bag.....lmbo!

Tara

Quote from: Kelly on August 09, 2006, 05:16:29 PM

yeah they won't last...but is there anyone who really thinks they will....shes too weird for words and hes being lead around by his johnson....wake up brad and get your canolli's out of angelinas diaper-bag.....lmbo!

LMAO Kelly!!

foxx

Which Ex?  Billy Bob?

HEE!

jade2002

the Barkers(Travis and Shayna)have decided to split.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on August 10, 2006, 06:18:51 AM

Which Ex?  Billy Bob?

HEE!

Yeah, Billy Bob..Do you think he changes diapers?  :))  Would you let him change diapers should be the question.

Kelly

Quote from: Tara on August 10, 2006, 11:54:11 AM
Quote from: foxx on August 10, 2006, 06:18:51 AM

Which Ex?  Billy Bob?

HEE!

Yeah, Billy Bob..Do you think he changes diapers?  :))  Would you let him change diapers should be the question.

actually as an actor I love Billy Bob Thorton....but he doesn't look like the diaper changing type....

Tara

Paris Hilton Bitten by Pet Kinkajou       :)) :))

Sat Aug 12, 0:58 AM

LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton got no love this week from her pet kinkajou Baby Luv _ in fact, the racoon-like animal bit her. The heiress was not badly hurt but did visit a hospital emergency room to receive a tetanus shot, her publicist, Elliot Mintz, told The Associated Press on Friday.

Hilton was frolicking with her exotic pet early Tuesday morning "the way some people play with their cats and dogs" when the animal became excited, Mintz said.

"Baby Luv bit her. It's a superficial bite on her left arm," he said.

Hilton, concerned that she was bleeding, called Mintz at 3 a.m., and he took her to the hospital.

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?cat=ENTERTAINMENT&fn=/2006/08/12/454091.html&cvqh=talk_parishilton

wattsmyname

Thats what happens when you try to cage a wild animal.  I bet her 2nd call was to her plastic surgeon.  :))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 08:56:06 AM
Paris Hilton Bitten by Pet Kinkajou       :)) :))

Sat Aug 12, 0:58 AM

LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton got no love this week from her pet kinkajou Baby Luv _ in fact, the racoon-like animal bit her. The heiress was not badly hurt but did visit a hospital emergency room to receive a tetanus shot, her publicist, Elliot Mintz, told The Associated Press on Friday.

Hilton was frolicking with her exotic pet early Tuesday morning "the way some people play with their cats and dogs" when the animal became excited, Mintz said.

"Baby Luv bit her. It's a superficial bite on her left arm," he said.

Hilton, concerned that she was bleeding, called Mintz at 3 a.m., and he took her to the hospital.

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?cat=ENTERTAINMENT&fn=/2006/08/12/454091.html&cvqh=talk_parishilton

:ooo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview