PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 08:34:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Naquitia

Hi Homer!
I think this is awsome place to get help, and views of great specail people...mainley want to say thank you  to you ..
I would be really lost with out your help  to me..... tahnk you thank you!!!! I manage to loose  my computer settings offen....but whe I ask you for help. you always grant it to me. Bless you!

Naquitia.......I bet when my name shows up in your email...you feel like pulling out hair lol...thank you for being sucha sweetie! ""

swamp

Homer

Quote from: Naquitia on April 13, 2007, 08:24:55 AM
Hi Homer!
I think this is awsome place to get help, and views of great specail people...mainley want to say thank you  to you ..
I would be really lost with out your help  to me..... tahnk you thank you!!!! I manage to loose  my computer settings offen....but whe I ask you for help. you always grant it to me. Bless you!

Naquitia.......I bet when my name shows up in your email...you feel like pulling out hair lol...thank you for being sucha sweetie! ""

Your welcome. I do my best to try and help everyone.  :/\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

joanna1967

a big welcome to all new members hope you enjoy it here as much as I do

littlechevy

Hi e1 I've been reading and getting info from pogocheats for almost 2 yrs now..bout time i joined lol. Love the site. Cant wait to meet you all!!!  :/\

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

swamp

:/\  howdy   this is the best place on the web  :##

Jinx55

Welcome  littlechevy  nice to have ya aboard  :!!

Mary

Magzy

Newbie here, and not much of a chatter but,...soooo glad I found this wonderful forum!!!!  Just had to tell yall what a great group you are, could not have gotten by without all the help, tips, and laughs I have found in here. Thanking you all so very much!!!! :!!

ICER

Welcome  :/\

Enjoy   <..>

And Happy Cheating!  O0

Jinx55

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: magzy on June 16, 2007, 06:15:13 AM
Newbie here, and not much of a chatter but,...soooo glad I found this wonderful forum!!!!  Just had to tell yall what a great group you are, could not have gotten by without all the help, tips, and laughs I have found in here. Thanking you all so very much!!!! :!!
Welcome! Hope you have fun here.  :>

You should come and play in the "fun and games" section. Tara and Monkey make me play by myself.  >:(

AngelBearIsMe

Hi All I am AngelBearIsMe...Glad to be here :^*

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TmT

Mary

AngelBearIsMe

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview