This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Welcome to the Forum or site. enjoy stay awhile, you will surely get some laughs, info etc.  hi11.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Squid on October 08, 2009, 07:36:08 AM
  You forgot the milk, WhoMe? !

WOW those do look good!!!  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  cookies!!!! coffee.gif  bbq21.gif  beer11.gif  wow.gif

Luna

Im kinda an old memeber who just hasnt been on in a longggggg time. Wanted to say hello and that Im now back! dancing16.gif

who me?

Welcome back Luna I remember you posting alot quite a bit ago....Don't stay away so long  embrace.gif

Luna

Quote from: who me? on October 08, 2009, 04:27:01 PM
Welcome back Luna I remember you posting alot quite a bit ago....Don't stay away so long  embrace.gif

Thank you! Yea its been a long time. Now I have to relearn this site all over again..lol

Squid

Luna

bullseye

Help out a newbie. What is the point of cheating at pogo? Am a missing something? No prizes really. Just a jackpot. Thats just 1 winner. I don't get it.

who me?

alot of us "cheaters" are also what you would call "badge ho's"  we love our badges, we go above and beyond the call of duty to get our badges.
And we can still clean our houses, go to work, cook dinner, and watch t.v as our auto works it's butt off getting our badges  coffee.gif
But we CAN NOT claim a prize!

Hocky

Quote from: bullseye on October 11, 2009, 06:20:21 PM
Help out a newbie. What is the point of cheating at pogo? Am a missing something? No prizes really. Just a jackpot. Thats just 1 winner. I don't get it.

**Slowly backing out of thread so as not to disturb the sleeping dogs**

C~M

First off,

Second off,  why cheat at Pogo?  Because we want to have finished every game Pogo has made and earn every badge Pogo has made and if we did it all by hand we wouldn't ever have time to live our lives and sleep.  Also, there might be a badge you want in a game you can't play or win at so having a friend to do it is always nice.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on October 11, 2009, 08:02:58 PM
First off,

Second off,  why cheat at Pogo?  Because we want to have finished every game Pogo has made and earn every badge Pogo has made and if we did it all by hand we wouldn't ever have time to live our lives and sleep.  Also, there might be a badge you want in a game you can't play or win at so having a friend to do it is always nice.

^^^^^What he said^^^^^

Squid

Quote from: CrazyMan on October 11, 2009, 08:02:58 PM
First off,

Second off,  why cheat at Pogo?  Because we want to have finished every game Pogo has made and earn every badge Pogo has made and if we did it all by hand we wouldn't ever have time to live our lives and sleep.  Also, there might be a badge you want in a game you can't play or win at so having a friend to do it is always nice.
Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 11, 2009, 09:28:39 PM
^^^^^What he said^^^^^

^^^ What he and she said. ^^^

bullseye

Thanks for the welcome!

Guess I need to hang around here to understand pogo better.

Now I understand some of the "craze".

beer11.gif

disneyland lady

Cuz I admit to being a Badge ho. blowkisses.gif

harley89

Let us see. I have been playing Pogo since 2001 I have won only wallpapers. Figure I might as well get badges and for what I spend over there I want as many badges as I can get.  We are not bad people we just face reality and toss out the jackpots.  Welcome to the forum and cookies are on the tables and every table has a beer keg  self service Be sure you have a designated driver

C~M

Quote from: harley89 on October 12, 2009, 01:52:48 PM
Let us see. I have been playing Pogo since 2001 I have won only wallpapers. Figure I might as well get badges and for what I spend over there I want as many badges as I can get.  We are not bad people we just face reality and toss out the jackpots.  Welcome to the forum and cookies are on the tables and every table has a beer keg  self service Be sure you have a designated driver

don't you mean uncle?  embarrassed.gif

twodum2no

JuanJesus

Whats up everyone? im new but not new to pogo!

I am a long time pogo player for as long as I can remember. Even now during my boring college lectures, I can just use my laptop to play. LOL. I figure that being distracted is alot better than going to sleep because at least when i am distracted, i can look up from time to time. lol jk i do listen.

Joe C

Welcome aboard Juan Jesus or welcome back. Either way, ask Harley for your cookies and enjoy your time on the dark side. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview