Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

mepoohnyou

beer11.gif
Hello,
I have been playing pogo games for almost 6 years.  I have over 500 badges
football4.gif

MsMissy

Welcome to all the newbies.  I have been with Pogo since 2000 & won enough wallpaper to do my house.  hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: mepoohnyou on October 25, 2009, 06:44:02 AM
yawn.gif
Hello everyone
You are not supposed to post your screen names for Pogo in this forum.

Joe C

Welcome newbies and lurkers, with however many badges you have or how many times you win them. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

erimama

Hi everyone, joined a little while ago, thought I'd say hello officially. Homer et all, thanks again for the club pogo membership. Still trying to figure a lot of things out, like how to win more than three badges a week playing by hand, but I guess with your help, I'll get there. Have a nice day y'all, best wishes from the UK.

Squid

Welcome to the forum, erimama.  By hand?  By hand?  Come over to the dark side of autos.... Harley will bake you some cookies.

erimama

Thanks Squid :). At the risk of being banned from this site, what's the point of tokens apart from dressing up my mini?

Squid

LOL, no banning is done here unless you try to take away Homer's beer.

Tokens are really just for the mini stuff.  Some people don't part with ANY tokens because they wear their tokens as some sort of badge.... like a brag.  Most of the people here at this forum don't care about tokens.  Still, I utilize the shopping glitch (Go to "Up Your Glitch" thread) and get free mini items that normally take tokens.  It's not the savings that I like, it's the pulling one over on Pogo that trips my trigger!  lol

It would be nice if pogo would allow us to use tokens for MnM badges or premium books.  10 million tokens for a 10 badge premium album.... 1 million tokens for the monthly MnM.....
You get the idea.....

erimama

Ah, I see. Apart from the weekly challenges, and using gems, is there any other way to get badges? And do I need two computers to run an auto? Thanks.

Hocky

Weekly challenges are the only way to get free badges (sometimes pogo has marathons where they give you 2 extra personal badges to do). 

Other than that the only free badges you get are the special edition badges or game award badges you get from ranking up on a game.

You can buy MixNMatch badges and premium albums with cash or gems.....sometimes they have special limited edition badges for gems also.

disneyland lady

Quote from: erimama on October 28, 2009, 05:51:53 AM
And do I need two computers to run an auto? Thanks.
Almost all the games can be played against bots so you don't need 2 computers. You just set up the auto and the game and it plays. The only time you would need 2 computers is if you can't double browse and wanted to play something like checkers where you would play against the auto so that the computer with the auto would win.

erimama

Thanks hocky and disneyland lady, that's all my questions answered, for now. :) I'm off to explore the world of autos.

erimama

Just used my very first auto. Now I understand :). What is 150?

Hocky

If you were to buy every individual auto that is currently available.....they are 10.99 each.

The 150 package is a special price offering for all of the current available autos that badgehelp has to offer for 150 bucks.

Any future new autos are discounted, I believe they are 5.99......as each new game pogo adds to their website, a unique auto is made for that game so those are not inclided in the original 150 dollar package.

The savings speaks for itself.  If you do NOT want every auto for every game, then you can buy them individually for the 10.99 price. But, if you plan on using autos for every game, then the 150 package is the way to go.

tumbsup.gif

erimama

Thanks for the explanation hocky, you are one very helpful lot on here. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Squid

Quote from: hocky on October 29, 2009, 03:01:41 PM
Any future new autos are discounted, I believe they are 5.99......as each new game pogo adds to their website, a unique auto is made for that game so those are not inclided in the original 150 dollar package.

I haven't heard about any increases in the auto price for 150 members.  I think they are still $5.00.

jarjar

Quote from: erimama on October 31, 2009, 11:29:32 AM
Thanks for the explanation hocky, you are one very helpful lot on here. Have a nice weekend everyone.
Hocky great gal  embrace.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on October 31, 2009, 12:45:16 PM
I haven't heard about any increases in the auto price for 150 members.  I think they are still $5.00.

The extra 99 cents is for me Squidly! LMAO j/k

Sorry if I was incorrect on my pricing.....that's why I said "I believe" because I wasn't 100% sure.

So........5 bucks it is!   Do I hear 4.99?  giggle2.gif

alyaks

Hocky! did you already forget that you promised me 2 cents on every 99 you made? So therefore, you only get 97! Come on people...get those xtra autos so me and Hocky can retire in leisure!  cheerleading.gif

Seriously tho...I am a newbie. Came here because my friend told me about the token grabber. It's great! Then I started looking around and saw the Subway thread. Got some free pogo, played the game, shared a bunch, gave away some Coke points and then....THEN....ya'll had to suck me right in with that Halloween "Treat". So now I am officially a Cheater from pogocheats! Everyone here is so nice and funny too. And the admins do such a great job keeping us all up to date and making sure we don't get bored. The mother site, badgehelp.com is great too. They work day and night to make sure that we all are fixed up even when it's our own stupid mistakes that make things not work right. So everyone of you is stuck with me. I spend more time here than just about anywhere (including cleaning my house)  lipsrsealed.gif whistle.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview