PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 05:04:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Different Rooms for Challenges

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

hehe i remember the day they added those ranks on here, EVERYBODY was posting, it was nuts lol.
i stopped posting for awhile, but now im starting back up again, need to get my rank up there!

EyeCu

Everyone is sleeping. Perhaps I should do the same :\

kgansor

nooooooooo. who needs sleep.
sleep is for losers.
we are not losers  :P

plus i cant sleep, my boyfriends playing ps2 and for whatever reason i cant sleep while he does that,
maybe its because he complains about stuff really loud alot and his talking wakes me up lol.
im gonna see if he'll lay down and watch television or something with me here shortly..
or maybe ill make it to rank 10 tonight in spider solitaire..

EyeCu

I just restarted my pc because winblows was asking me to after an update. :| blah

kgansor

EyeCu

kgansor

how do you change your time zone?
i used to know but now it changed on  me and i cant find a way to turn it back  :'((

EyeCu

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 12, 2006, 03:39:30 AM
how do you change your time zone?
i used to know but now it changed on  me and i cant find a way to turn it back  :'((

Under "Look and layout preference" click on auto detect and then change profile :)

EyeCu

I'm not forum illiterate hehe, it just takes some looking around. But I was clueless as to what was going on this morning. I'm not into drama, so I try and stay away from it. I rather ignore the morons, not give them what they want.. "attention." ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview