PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 01:22:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can Pogo Search This Forum?

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Is there a general list somewhere of all of this forums registered users that Pogo can refer to from time to time, or is the only way to find a user by searching the posts here?   0:

Tara

You're not using your Pogo name in here are you?  I don't think anyone except the administrators can see every registered forum member. We can only see the registered members who have been online today. Pogo doesn't have any rights to hidden things here if that's what you're asking.

Homer

Pogo does not have access to our database. However if you used your pogo name to join the forum then you may be exposing yourself. It is not recommended you use your pogo name as your user name here. That is also why we don't allow the posting of pogo sn's.

Personally I don't think pogo bothers much with the cheating. They know we exist. They know most of their members are doing it. They don't need to check this forum to catch cheaters. They only need to check their logs to see who is cheating.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Believe it or not, YES I was dumb enough to register with my Pogo name - then I quickly realized what I had done and changed to this name.  Thanks for the information :)

hades

wattsmyname

Quote from: ABraveLady on July 10, 2006, 10:37:31 AM
Believe it or not, YES I was dumb enough to register with my Pogo name - then I quickly realized what I had done and changed to this name.  Thanks for the information :)

Your not alone I did to :)) :))

IndianLover

I believe alot of people do it... I referred a couple of people to this site and they did the same thing at first.

harley89

From past experiences with Pogo employees Im not sure they anybody smart enought to figure out how to search anything

Casandra

i used my pogo name also and then was too afraid to talk on here so i lurked for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time then decided to do a new name so now im not a lurker anymore!

Homer

Quote from: Casandra on July 11, 2006, 02:04:06 PM
i used my pogo name also and then was too afraid to talk on here so i lurked for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time then decided to do a new name so now im not a lurker anymore!

Welcome! :/\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Casandra on July 11, 2006, 02:04:06 PM

Welcome Casandra!  Happy Cheating!

EyeCu

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview