PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 11:46:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats everyone doin this weekend?

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 28, 2006, 09:28:06 PM
Quote from: hades on July 28, 2006, 08:22:07 PM
Quote from: EyeCu on July 28, 2006, 05:58:05 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 28, 2006, 05:47:20 PM
Quote from: EyeCu on July 28, 2006, 05:46:08 PM
I couldn't go to the movies tonight, it was raining. I'll go tomorrow :(

blahh thats poopy  :(
ryans still not home yet.. its 846... so im guessing were not making it to hoss's ... hell get home and be like "ill take you to wendys"
like yea, thanks... alot.

this is the second friday in a row his friend ruined my food plans  >:((

Time to put your foot down hunny ;)

lol wonder how thatll go.

never ended up going to hoss's
but we did go to arby's
but i guess its all the same...
food is food haa

enjoy yourself?

Kelly

survived the family reunion....gawd it was HOT today.....my daughter showed up which was nice (she wasn't sure if they would make it)...anyway I got wrangled into being the secretary....grrrrrrrr.....told them they will all get their invites the day before reunion (next year)...hahaha they think I was jokin....I wasn't  :))  :))  :))

goin to be entertaining some old friends tomorrow....also there is a HeeHaw marathon on VH1 all weekend...don't laugh theres some funny chit on that show....I am also starting work on some new avatars......Hunks of the Big Screen.....give me a week and they will be up on my site.....off to play some games night all

hades

Kelly

Quote from: hades on July 29, 2006, 08:47:15 PM
tomorrow is a cook out.  ;D

whatcha cookin....we are doing sausage peppers n onions...also doin lipton onion potatoes...my fav cause they are soooo easy!

foxx

Quote from: Kelly on July 29, 2006, 08:49:59 PM

whatcha cookin....we are doing sausage peppers n onions...also doin lipton onion potatoes...my fav cause they are soooo easy!

Mmmm...Foxx loves all things potatoes...How do you cook 'em?   Grill?  Oven?

Gecko

i be doing SFA   cause  weekend is over tis  sunday eve here  monday morn here in few hours   tis only 7.23pm here now  :/o\

Kelly

Quote from: foxx on July 29, 2006, 10:17:28 PM

Mmmm...Foxx loves all things potatoes...How do you cook 'em?   Grill?  Oven?

We will be outside so we are doin them on the grill....(btw good morning E1)...i wash taters keep the skins on....cut um up into bite size chunks...put lipton onion soup mix in a ziplock, throw in chunks shake til well coated, and then spray the bottom with pam for low cal. or throw a few chunks of butter (margarine?...never use the stuff myself) into one of those throw away aluminum pans ,toss in the potatoes cover with more aluminum and throw it on the grill,check them every 15 mins mix um around...they should be done in about 30 to 45 mins depending on how many you make....easy and delicious!

IndianLover

Boy, i'd rather be having a cookout than cutting down trees, grr

Kelly

oh hey you can throw some shredded cheddar cheese on them too when they are done...just let it melt all over them and waaalaaaa....trust me everyone will LOVE these cheesy onion taters!!!

Tara

Quote from: Kelly on July 30, 2006, 07:37:55 AM
oh hey you can throw some shredded cheddar cheese on them too when they are done...just let it melt all over them and waaalaaaa....trust me everyone will LOVE these cheesy onion taters!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm  That sounds good.

Stinkerbell

hades

extra jumbo shrimp,codfish,ribeyes,sausages and lemon pepper scallops.

Gecko

am i invited i'll bring my own snags  and beer for everyone via a truck load    O0 :pp

david/ross

kgansor

Quote from: ABraveLady on July 30, 2006, 08:37:14 AM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 28, 2006, 05:44:53 PM
lol i know we do..

Krissy, I just wanted to say that I love your heart icon thingy.

thank you  :)

and i had fun this weekend, but saturday was outrageously hot, like i regret wearing pants..
it was fine the ride there, but then there was this HUGE hill you had to walk up to get to the fair thingy, and we walked up it once, and i was already hot from just standing around, let alone the walk up, then ryan's friend realized he left his key in his bike, like anyone was really gonna take it, but we had to walk back down and the whole freakin way back up AGAIN
and it was just so hot the entire time there and there wasnt a single beverage stand, well ok i exaggerated, there were like 2.. maybe 3... but the lines were outrageously long..
the California Hell Riders were there too, they're so awesome, they have a website too so everyone will have to check it out and see if they'll be coming to a fair near you because its just something everyone has to see.

Gecko

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 30, 2006, 02:47:31 PM
lol i know we do..

and i had fun this weekend, but saturday was outrageously hot, like i regret wearing pants..
it was fine the ride there, but then there was this HUGE hill you had to walk up to get to the fair thingy, and we walked up it once, and i was already hot from just standing around, let alone the walk up, then ryan's friend realized he left his key in his bike, like anyone was really gonna take it, but we had to walk back down and the whole freakin way back up AGAIN
and it was just so hot the entire time there and there wasnt a single beverage stand, well ok i exaggerated, there were like 2.. maybe 3... but the lines were outrageously long..
the California Hell Riders were there too, they're so awesome, they have a website too so everyone will have to check it out and see if they'll be coming to a fair near you because its just something everyone has to see.
sounds like you had a fun weekend krissy  i had boring w/e  have a cold  dont ya all feel for me  :ox :)))

Runner

yesterday I did nothing all morning then went to a house warming party.

Today bought a new laptop, other than that..nada

Kelly

Quote from: david/ross on July 30, 2006, 11:39:02 AM
crawfish & beer  <3 :pp

David I like your "Eye of God" avatar...I've seen it before on the net...the blue color is an enhancement but it is still fascinating!

kgansor

Quote from: Gecko on July 30, 2006, 03:37:06 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 30, 2006, 02:47:31 PM
lol i know we do..

sounds like you had a fun weekend krissy  i had boring w/e  have a cold  dont ya all feel for me  :ox :)))

blahh.. my boyfriend was sick thursday and he was still kinda sick friday but i guess it was just something little cuz hes better now but i woke up today and felt pretty crappy so hopefully im not getting it too

hades

Quote from: Gecko on July 30, 2006, 09:34:22 AM
am i invited i'll bring my own snags  and beer for everyone via a truck load    O0 :pp

you were invited.  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview