PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 03:59:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ranked Badge Games

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

foxx

Quote from: Carol on July 16, 2006, 06:30:38 PM
Quote from: foxx on July 16, 2006, 04:10:54 PM
I hate Battle Phlinx.  It gives me cripes errors when I run the auto...and to play that by hand makes me want to go find something sharp and pokie. 

I finished WCS mostly by hand...AssesUp took weeks...

Trying to finish the badges in reverse alphabetical order with some skipping around...but, I am dreading Phlinx and Penguins...and I'm only like rank 12 in Lottso, so that's gonna be a bitch...

Ew.  This topic makes me sad!   :'((

I run into the same problem with battle phlinx. And the penguins start to lag after a few games even by hand. The first I ever finished was pop fu and it was 100% by hand since I had not discovered autos at that point lol.
How frightening is that? lol :pp

omg!  I can't believe you didn't have to find something sharp and pokie during the process of finishing popfu!  My uncle otto will so be finishing that one for me...You deserve a frickin round of applause for that one!
:D

Tara

kgansor

hehe im a bad girl for saying bad words.

and yea, how long does popfu take to beat? ill probably make that one one of the games i finish last since it takes over 50 ranks to get just one stupid badge

foxx

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 16, 2006, 07:12:50 PM
hehe im a bad girl for saying bad words.

I wouldn't be all happy about that if I were you...

foxx

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 16, 2006, 07:59:10 PM
why not?  :ll

Certain words are banned for a reason.  I wouldn't be excited because I said them.

kgansor

ok, well i dont see why that word would get me .. or anyone .. banned because its not an offensive word?

EyeCu

kgansor

lol i know that, and people also used to use it in their everyday language lol..

Tara

There are reasons that words have *'s.  If you have a problem or a question about it you can contact Homer or Mayhem about it. Homer and Mayhem are the ones who make the words that way for a reason. I'm not trying to be rude but this is their forum and their rules.

They can be contacted at:
ken@pogocheats.com or homer@pogocheats.com  or you can PM them with your questions.

kgansor

i know you're not trying to be rude, and im not trying to be rude either i just think its kinda funny that word is considered "bad" but like you said, i guess there's a reason, and im sure i'll find out.
i  <3 you Tara!  :-* :)))

EyeCu

kgansor

i messaged mayhem earlier and he said it was b/c it was similar to another word in the system but they changed it so you should be able to say it now

Carol

Quote from: foxx on July 16, 2006, 07:07:31 PM
I hate Battle Phlinx.  It gives me cripes errors when I run the auto...and to play that by hand makes me want to go find something sharp and pokie. 

Trying to finish the badges in reverse alphabetical order with some skipping around...but, I am dreading Phlinx and Penguins...and I'm only like rank 12 in Lottso, so that's gonna be a bitch...

I run into the same problem with battle phlinx. And the penguins start to lag after a few games even by hand. The first I ever finished was pop fu and it was 100% by hand since I had not discovered autos at that point lol.

omg!  I can't believe you didn't have to find something sharp and pokie during the process of finishing popfu!  My uncle otto will so be finishing that one for me...You deserve a frickin round of applause for that one!

Nothing sharp or pokie. I think your brain short circuits after a while lol and the thought doesn't even occur. But that was back in the days when you actually could talk to people while you played too. It sort of became a personal challenge among a few of us. Always trying to get further than the others etc. So it actually was fun in that sense. It took me just over 3 months to do it, and that was playing only pop fu ALOT.
I only played other things for the weeklys then back to it.
And thank you very much for the applause  ;::

Gecko

Quote from: EyeCu on July 17, 2006, 01:33:22 AM
*messages mayhem
some  words used  sound like or are part of other sites   that none of us here  visit    , so if a words  ****  out its either a bad sites word  and beleive me they use even  pogo words  as well and sometimes it could be part of someones name  and or email addy so thats one of the main reasons  you will see an *******  in some or part of words   , 
i could be wrong but thats best explanation i can give you
moral is if u see a **** and wonder  either dont wonder or pm or email an admin for answer  but personaly it dont bother me mods/amins  know best
~!~

foxx

Quote from: Carol on July 17, 2006, 06:44:52 AM
Quote from: foxx on July 16, 2006, 07:07:31 PM

Nothing sharp or pokie. I think your brain short circuits after a while lol and the thought doesn't even occur. But that was back in the days when you actually could talk to people while you played too. It sort of became a personal challenge among a few of us. Always trying to get further than the others etc. So it actually was fun in that sense. It took me just over 3 months to do it, and that was playing only pop fu ALOT.
I only played other things for the weeklys then back to it.
And thank you very much for the applause  ;::

You are very welcome!  You deserve it!

Libra

Quote from: EyeCu on July 16, 2006, 12:15:28 PM
I think stellar is probably the easiest. I am not really into rank badges, I just recently got into it. Turbo21 is taking me forever to finish, I'm almost at rank 40. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon :)

I'm sorry, but I need to know your definition of "forever."  I mean, the game has been out a week, and you're already at rank 40, right?  I'm thinking this is one of the easier games to finish, no?

Libra

i finished Harvest Mania by hand in a matter of weeks.  I liked the game, though.  I'm finishing Penguin Blocks by hand as well, and I'm looking for another "by hand" game I like.  Maybe Shufflebumps?

Turbo 21 was BY FAR the easiest and quickest to finish.  It took me about 5 days. A close second is Stellar Sweeper and/or Wonderland Memories. I used an auto on all three of those.  Tri-Peaks, PopFu and Canasta are the time consuming and I have a feeling Battle Phlinx will be as well.  Right now I'm working on Aces Up, and those last two badges are no walk in the park, either.

Tara

Quote from: Libra on July 17, 2006, 08:30:19 AM
i finished Harvest Mania by hand in a matter of weeks.  I liked the game, though.  I'm finishing Penguin Blocks by hand as well, and I'm looking for another "by hand" game I like.  Maybe Shufflebumps?

Turbo 21 was BY FAR the easiest and quickest to finish.  It took me about 5 days. A close second is Stellar Sweeper and/or Wonderland Memories. I used an auto on all three of those.  Tri-Peaks, PopFu and Canasta are the time consuming and I have a feeling Battle Phlinx will be as well.  Right now I'm working on Aces Up, and those last two badges are no walk in the park, either.

We should to Battle Phlinx all together at night.  :/\  But if one of us get kicked offline we all will die right?

And no you don't want to do Shufflebumps by hand.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview