PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 10:59:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin Remake

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Libra on July 24, 2006, 04:12:11 PM
Quote from: justahumping on July 24, 2006, 02:16:36 PM
Is it really as hard to drop them as some people says?

It is, but I haven't paid for AOL in years.  :))

I had it free for 7 years because I was a CL.  How do you get it free?  Because they like you better????   :pp

Jewel

damian666

I love this game so the ranks and badges are an added bonus  O0

swissmissy63

Quote from: Evil Munkee on July 26, 2006, 05:51:23 AM
I love this game so the ranks and badges are an added bonus  O0

I agree, this is definitely one I am looking forward too

nightperson

kgansor

Quote from: nightperson on July 28, 2006, 04:08:28 PM
yes it will be cant wait love that game

i never liked it before, but then i figured out how to actually play, so now i really enjoy but but i have no reason to play it other than for weeklys or premiums so the game having ranks will be fun..
hopefully they arent outrageous or anything though, but with pogo im sure they will be  >:((

SuzieQ2

Can't wait for the remake.  I love gin and always love new badges. O0

Runner

kgansor

i thought someone said like mid-late august .. im gonna go run and check up on stuff see if i can find any dates

Runner

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 31, 2006, 09:49:31 PM
i thought someone said like mid-late august .. im gonna go run and check up on stuff see if i can find any dates

well that's only a couple weeks away, i can wait that long

Libra

Quote from: ®úññē® on July 31, 2006, 09:52:45 PM

Are you any good? 

I'll race you to the last badge.   I like this game so I can play by hand, or with an auto.  I'll let you choose.  We can even play together or seperately.   8)

kgansor

Quote from: Libra on July 31, 2006, 09:56:12 PM

Are you any good? 

I'll race you to the last badge.   I like this game so I can play by hand, or with an auto.  I'll let you choose.  We can even play together or seperately.   8)

you talking to me or runner?

Runner

Quote from: Libra on July 31, 2006, 09:56:12 PM

Are you any good? 

I'll race you to the last badge.   I like this game so I can play by hand, or with an auto.  I'll let you choose.  We can even play together or seperately.   8)

anytime Ra,  Hey I will message you.

PogoThorn

thank you for the info and pics - I really like JG. I wonder if number of gins is how you'll go up or just winning hands or maybe it will be points (that would be great!)

I think the new game carnival (?) blackjack is coming out in mid-august or sometime in aug because they posted some news about buckaroo bj going away then and the new bj game will replace it....so i think JG will be later...maybe when they put out that badge someone posted as being possibly for greenback

...but what do i know? not much!

Rose

fiz

Quote from: PogoThorn on August 02, 2006, 09:30:09 AM
thank you for the info and pics - I really like JG. I wonder if number of gins is how you'll go up or just winning hands or maybe it will be points (that would be great!)

I think the new game carnival (?) blackjack is coming out in mid-august or sometime in aug because they posted some news about buckaroo bj going away then and the new bj game will replace it....so i think JG will be later...maybe when they put out that badge someone posted as being possibly for greenback

...but what do i know? not much!

Rose

Carnival Blackjack will be coming at the end of August.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview